#61 conlad

conlad

Previously known as ct16mini.

• Noobies
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,054 posts
  • Local Club: Hilltop Minis

Posted 20 November 2011 - 08:30 PM

Craig and that samsfern, I dont get why your on here if your just gonna insult and say crap about minis. Yeah they have problems, so does every car... A mini is a car you can work on and appreciate, its not summit you 'get from a to b' in, you pour yourself into it and its a class motor to own. People love it and want to look at it for ages. Better than a crap corsa or clio which are mass produced junk.

Get off here if your not a fan of minis. I wouldnt turn up to a VW forum and then turn around calling their cars ****.

#62 Bean

Bean

Queen of 'shoppin, Voted Miss TMF 2011

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,054 posts
  • Name: Jean

Posted 20 November 2011 - 08:30 PM

Wow .. :ermm:

It's not just about the car though, is it? - If we all wanted a comfortable, boring car that we could hold a conversation on the motorway in, then you're right - none of us would have Minis at all! But who cares? - I'd rather enjoy the trip from A to B.

If you don't "get" Mini scene any more, then fine - But there's no need to come on here ranting about it! :rolleyes:

#63 Mini_Magic

Mini_Magic

Crazy About Mini's

• Members
  • 5,747 posts

Posted 20 November 2011 - 08:32 PM

The Mini has a large following, 80% of which are full on f*cktards.

Sorry Craig, but why do you still go to shows and come on the forum if most of us are f*cktards?

I understand your point about a Mini not being as good as a modern car, but that's not why most of us buy them.

We buy them and pay good money for them, because no other car feels like them, because they have so much history and heritage and because they are just so much fun to own and drive.

If all you care about is speed and reliability then the Mini is not the way to go.

Just the same way as a Rover isn't the way to go if you want a fun car.

If you don't like the cars and you don't like the scene then why are you still here?

#64 sonikk4

sonikk4

Twisted Paint Polisher!!!

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,895 posts
  • Name: Neil

Posted 20 November 2011 - 08:36 PM

Ok folks this has now gone way over the top. This has now got nothing to do with the original post and has turned into a slagging match.

Everybody is entitled to their own views but this was originally about some bonnet lifters not a I hate mini's thread.

Please stop now.

#65 Mini-Mad-Craig

Mini-Mad-Craig

Crazy About Metro's

• Members
  • 9,298 posts

Posted 20 November 2011 - 08:38 PM

I still have good fun with the few decent people left.

And it's funny watching you lot get all protective when anybody is negative about the Mini :P

Jeeeeeez, anybody would think it's your religion or something. I love Minis... but I know they're crap. It's an emotion not many of you seem to understand. You just think your Mini are amazing little cars and that your 40bhp a-series is king.

:shades:

#66 conlad

conlad

Previously known as ct16mini.

• Noobies
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,054 posts
  • Local Club: Hilltop Minis

Posted 20 November 2011 - 08:41 PM

I still have good fun with the few decent people left.

And it's funny watching you lot get all protective when anybody is negative about the Mini :P

Jeeeeeez, anybody would think it's your religion or something. I love Minis... but I know they're crap. It's an emotion not many of you seem to understand. You just think your Mini are amazing little cars and that your 40bhp a-series is king.

:shades:

I know parts of a mini can be crap too lol but hey ho they can be fixed like any other car, funnily enough.....

to say that 80% of mini owners are f*cktards is pathetic, saying that over a forum haha.

lancias were **** but people has them because they loved them like mini owners love their mini. get a grip

#67 Bean

Bean

Queen of 'shoppin, Voted Miss TMF 2011

• Members
  • 8,054 posts
  • Name: Jean

Posted 20 November 2011 - 08:50 PM

Wow - Um. Ok! :errr:

Not sure what the whole point of this is, Craig! :errr:

Nice way to alienate a lot of people though! :)

Er - Just for the record - I didn't lock this! :ermm:

Edited by Bean, 20 November 2011 - 08:56 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users