BudgieCake

Stage One Kit Fitted

• Noobies
  • PipPipPip
  • 77 posts
  • Local Club: Midweekminis

Posted 06 September 2018 - 07:20 PM

Does it roll down the road? :D

Well its rubbed through the arches on the rear but thats okay. Whats not there cant break again. 

Unless you meant something then im not following what youre saying buddy

#3544 RaulSims

RaulSims

Stage One Kit Fitted

• Noobies
  • PipPipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 07 September 2018 - 01:33 PM

Does it roll down the road? :D

Well its rubbed through the arches on the rear but thats okay. Whats not there cant break again. 

Unless you meant something then im not following what youre saying buddy

What i mean is that it looks like the wheels have less than 1cm from the arches, so you must have no travel on your suspension at all.

And by that i mean that you should have some difficulty rolling on "normal" roads ;)

#3545 BudgieCake

BudgieCake

Stage One Kit Fitted

• Noobies
  • PipPipPip
  • 77 posts

Posted 07 September 2018 - 10:21 PM

What i mean is that it looks like the wheels have less than 1cm from the arches, so you must have no travel on your suspension at all.

And by that i mean that you should have some difficulty rolling on "normal" roads ;)

Nah man, shocks all the way stiff but I do get the occasion smell of melting rubber and fibreglass! Getting pretty good at driving in the middle of the road avoiding pot holes  :lol:

#3546 Bobbins

Bobbins

One Carb Or Two?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,344 posts

Posted 08 September 2018 - 07:06 PM

Nah man, shocks all the way stiff but I do get the occasion smell of melting rubber and fibreglass! Getting pretty good at driving in the middle of the road avoiding pot holes  :lol:

Does it actually steer round corners without completely fouling???

#3547 BudgieCake

BudgieCake

Stage One Kit Fitted

• Noobies
  • PipPipPip
  • 77 posts

Posted 08 September 2018 - 07:43 PM

Does it actually steer round corners without completely fouling???

Yeh man, it catches at funny angles if its a sharp bend going down or up hill but shes usually pretty good, Can smeel rubber maybe once on a long journey? Its worse now Ive got new tyres but as soon as you put 100 miles on them and its taken the fresh rubber off its golden!

#3548 longtimenomini

longtimenomini

One Carb Or Two?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 708 posts

Posted 08 September 2018 - 10:06 PM

Not tubbed .... definitely rubbed

Attached Files

#3549 RaulSims

RaulSims

Stage One Kit Fitted

• Noobies
  • PipPipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 12 September 2018 - 10:38 AM

I believe you lol .. this is what happened on mine =P

36449915_2295872250444392_11438744179908

Edited by RaulSims, 12 September 2018 - 10:40 AM.

#3550 luismx123

luismx123

Super Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 525 posts

Posted 13 September 2018 - 07:51 AM

44479572311_5dab38dd64_b.jpgSAM_5598 by Thomas Barrett, on Flickr

what wheels are you using there? cant make it out, but Im thinking wellers? 12s?

and by the way I really like the look of that car. Thinking of removing the bumpers too ;)

Edited by luismx123, 13 September 2018 - 07:52 AM.

#3551 BudgieCake

BudgieCake

Stage One Kit Fitted

• Noobies
  • PipPipPip
  • 77 posts

Posted 18 September 2018 - 11:08 PM

Yes boy, scrub gang! ah £60 for a pack is nothing as mine rub most of the time and they havent fallen off yet, been about half a year so far. 

and by the way I really like the look of that car. Thinking of removing the bumpers too ;)

what wheels are you using there? cant make it out, but Im thinking wellers? 12s?

Cheers buddy, nothing was planned just went with the flow, sits high at the front, just a mini thing but im going to mess about with some ideas to get front looking more sleek instead of looking like a gasser. Theyre just some JBW steelies mate, weller have ones with circular cut outs but I got mine on ebay, 550 for 5 I think? 

#3552 luismx123

luismx123

Super Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 525 posts

Posted 19 September 2018 - 06:56 AM

Yes boy, scrub gang! ah £60 for a pack is nothing as mine rub most of the time and they havent fallen off yet, been about half a year so far. 

Cheers buddy, nothing was planned just went with the flow, sits high at the front, just a mini thing but im going to mess about with some ideas to get front looking more sleek instead of looking like a gasser. Theyre just some JBW steelies mate, weller have ones with circular cut outs but I got mine on ebay, 550 for 5 I think?

Yes I hit you up on Instagram ;)
I found the same jbm w8s for 70ish per wheel+tyre... Really debating getting them. Will see what the woman says... :D

#3553 BudgieCake

BudgieCake

Stage One Kit Fitted

• Noobies
  • PipPipPip
  • 77 posts

Posted 19 September 2018 - 05:21 PM

I found the same jbm w8s for 70ish per wheel+tyre... Really debating getting them. Will see what the woman says... :D

Love getting hit on the gram boy, theyre pretty decent, I really like them but if you have any 12's that arent minilites, minilites or minilites id do a trade! Not sure where youre getting them but id buy a black touch up pen..

#3554 luismx123

luismx123

Super Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 525 posts

Posted 19 September 2018 - 07:53 PM

Love getting hit on the gram boy, theyre pretty decent, I really like them but if you have any 12's that arent minilites, minilites or minilites id do a trade! Not sure where youre getting them but id buy a black touch up pen..

I have 12s, but theyre some old 12x5 minilites -.- sorry.
looking for something different to be honest... its between: deep dish 12x6 minilites in dark grey/black, the JBM w8s in black, or some 13s, either the pepperpots ORRRRRRRR 7x13 Supertrax... lord make those in 12s please so I dont need to do bodywork!  ^_^

#3555 BudgieCake

BudgieCake

Stage One Kit Fitted

• Noobies
  • PipPipPip
  • 77 posts

Posted 19 September 2018 - 08:15 PM

I have 12s, but theyre some old 12x5 minilites -.- sorry.
looking for something different to be honest... its between: deep dish 12x6 minilites in dark grey/black, the JBM w8s in black, or some 13s, either the pepperpots ORRRRRRRR 7x13 Supertrax... lord make those in 12s please so I dont need to do bodywork!  ^_^

Super rare but bon racing in japan had some, does anybody on here have a set of unique 12's? 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users