22 replies to this topic

#16 miniboo

miniboo

Lord of Original Thinking

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,327 posts

Posted 15 March 2006 - 09:23 PM

will show as much as how to cut a wing off and not damage the front valance and a panel and that sort of thing because that would be very handy!!

#17 Turbo Nick

Turbo Nick

Up Into Fourth

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,913 posts
  • Local Club: Turbominis.co.uk

Posted 16 March 2006 - 01:58 PM

surely thats pretty much common sense dude? dont hit the other panels with the angle grinder!

#18 arwyn jones

arwyn jones

Just On Tickover

• Noobies
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 21 March 2006 - 12:31 PM

Top man! I just crashed my mini last week in the snow :'( and the whole front end needs replacing (inc. inner wings) and im in the process of thinking how best to go about things, so im sure this will be a great help. On the off chance . . does anyone know where i could view sum pics of how best to attach a fibreglass flip front???? thanks

#19 Paintman

Paintman

Stage One Kit Fitted

• Noobies
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 25 March 2006 - 05:09 PM

I’m running a little behind at the moment, I should have something to post by Wednesday / Thursday next week for you all.

#20 pikey7

pikey7

Up Into Fourth

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,824 posts

Posted 25 March 2006 - 05:47 PM

Top man! I just crashed my mini last week in the snow :'( and the whole front end needs replacing (inc. inner wings) and im in the process of thinking how best to go about things, so im sure this will be a great help. On the off chance . . does anyone know where i could view sum pics of how best to attach a fibreglass flip front???? thanks

Here!. Now stop hijacking! :rolleyes:

#21 arwyn jones

arwyn jones

Just On Tickover

• Noobies
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 27 March 2006 - 12:58 PM

Here!. Now stop hijacking! :D

Thanks Pikey. That's top stuff

#22 [email protected]

[email protected]

Stage One Kit Fitted

• Noobies
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 30 March 2006 - 06:35 PM

I’m running a little behind at the moment, I should have something to post by Wednesday / Thursday next week for you all.

Hey hey hey - I visited my car at Paintmans today (dropped off it's nice new lights and Mark 1 grill) and it is a TOP job. I can't wait to see the photos and how it was all done.

Top man Aub :P

#23 Maxmini

Maxmini

Speeding Along Now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 308 posts

Posted 30 March 2006 - 08:00 PM

Top man great idea done prep work myself and it is a art lol.Need help on my body kit for my vtec as I have to alter arches bumpers etc.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users