45 replies to this topic

#1 Neildanks

Neildanks

Captain Slow!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 889 posts

Posted 26 May 2012 - 06:47 PM

My 1985 Mini Ritz Restored To a good std Complete new front end, new sills, rear valance and closers.new inner flitch panels.

Mot Till next april Tax October.

Interior is all original . Could do with a pair of front door cards

Engine all good no oil leaks, 998cc gearbox is sound and new clutch plate fitted.

Side trims now fitted between arches not seen in photos

Pictures will do the talking

Looking for offers around £2250

Reason for sale is I have decided to get a mk1 project now, as i wont be happy till i get one.

So would consider px with money coming my way.

Any questions please ask.

Attached Files

Edited by Neildanks, 14 July 2012 - 03:42 PM.

#2 oltonlad

oltonlad

Up Into Fourth

• Banned from Buying/Selling
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,401 posts

Posted 26 May 2012 - 08:49 PM

i should have kept my ritz if they are worth that kind of money, let us know how you get on................:-)

#3 Shifty

Shifty

Sponsored by Fosters (tm)

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,128 posts
  • Name: Sean
  • Local Club: TMF

Posted 26 May 2012 - 08:51 PM

Topic cleaned up to avoid confusion, Good luck with the sale, not that you'll need it as its a cracking car

#4 Neildanks

Neildanks

Captain Slow!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 889 posts

Posted 26 May 2012 - 08:51 PM

i should have kept my ritz if they are worth that kind of money, let us know how you get on................ :-)

Will do i just hope i can get a mk1 project for that kind of money

#5 Neildanks

Neildanks

Captain Slow!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 889 posts

Posted 28 May 2012 - 07:03 PM

Any sensible offer considered

#6 Neildanks

Neildanks

Captain Slow!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 889 posts

Posted 31 May 2012 - 03:32 PM

Price drop £2250

Edited by Neildanks, 14 July 2012 - 03:43 PM.

#7 Neildanks

Neildanks

Captain Slow!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 889 posts

Posted 03 June 2012 - 04:08 PM

Any offers

#8 oltonlad

oltonlad

Up Into Fourth

• 2,401 posts

Posted 03 June 2012 - 05:51 PM

there was another mini for sale on here a similar ammount of money, mini's for sale at around the £3K mark always take a while to shift, i wouldn't drop the price if thats what you want for the car, if you are not in a rush to sell it as you say in the original post then just hang on then and it will sell for that kind of money, its just a case of waiting, plus having a 1275cc engine in it wont help as young drivers find it difficult to insure mini's with 1275 engines as standard, a young driver would find your ritz really expensive to insure as the insurance company will class it as being modified, it would be a lot easier to sell if it was a 998, like i say it should sell for the money that you want for it as it is a really nice ritz.......good luck with the sale........:-)

#9 Neildanks

Neildanks

Captain Slow!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 889 posts

Posted 03 June 2012 - 07:18 PM

there was another mini for sale on here a similar ammount of money, mini's for sale at around the £3K mark always take a while to shift, i wouldn't drop the price if thats what you want for the car, if you are not in a rush to sell it as you say in the original post then just hang on then and it will sell for that kind of money, its just a case of waiting, plus having a 1275cc engine in it wont help as young drivers find it difficult to insure mini's with 1275 engines as standard, a young driver would find your ritz really expensive to insure as the insurance company will class it as being modified, it would be a lot easier to sell if it was a 998, like i say it should sell for the money that you want for it as it is a really nice ritz.......good luck with the sale........ :-)

I have a 998 engine i would gladly change it for if nescesary if any one wants i will change it for them

Or supply it with the car.

Edited by Neildanks, 03 June 2012 - 07:19 PM.

#10 Neildanks

Neildanks

Captain Slow!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 889 posts

Posted 08 June 2012 - 06:09 PM

998 engine going in the weekend, so car will then be sold for best offer around the £2900 mark, also i have the new door cards sorted, have also fitted new side trims along sills from mini spares.

So car will be as original completly also forgot to mention as a full boot lining kit fitted. Comes with a modern head unit fitted and working.

#11 Neildanks

Neildanks

Captain Slow!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 889 posts

Posted 10 June 2012 - 06:31 PM

998 engine now fitted and running . Everything runs fine cant see any leaks all gears seem ok and new clutch fitted .

So now is not a modded car so should be easy for you youngsters to insure.

#12 Neildanks

Neildanks

Captain Slow!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 889 posts

Posted 22 June 2012 - 06:20 PM

Bump

#13 Neildanks

Neildanks

Captain Slow!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 889 posts

Posted 23 June 2012 - 07:35 PM

Now listed on ebay pistonheads and carandclassics.co.uk for £2900 or best offer. surprised ive not had a single offer.

#14 oltonlad

oltonlad

Up Into Fourth

• 2,401 posts

Posted 23 June 2012 - 08:22 PM

mini's aren't selling at the moment........people just dont have the money right now, the car trade in general is in hard times, new cars are not selling and therefore there are not as many part exchanged used cars around, people are hanging on to the cars that they already have as they cant afford to change them, plus nearly £3k looks a lot of money for a 26 year old mini when youngsters can buy a 6 year old corsa/clio or whatever for the same money, its just the way that it is at the moment unfortunately, i know that this doesn't help you but i guess that it will take a bit longer to sell the mini than you first expected........:-(

#15 Neildanks

Neildanks

Captain Slow!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 889 posts

Posted 23 June 2012 - 08:39 PM

mini's aren't selling at the moment........people just dont have the money right now, the car trade in general is in hard times, new cars are not selling and therefore there are not as many part exchanged used cars around, people are hanging on to the cars that they already have as they cant afford to change them, plus nearly £3k looks a lot of money for a 26 year old mini when youngsters can buy a 6 year old corsa/clio or whatever for the same money, its just the way that it is at the moment unfortunately, i know that this doesn't help you but i guess that it will take a bit longer to sell the mini than you first expected........:-(

Still got to try and hold out for the right money ive seen a lot worse minis going for over the £3000

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users