#31 stretch tech

stretch tech

One Carb Or Two?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,363 posts
  • Local Club: A5 & Mini Mainiacs

Posted 10 April 2013 - 08:39 PM

wow thanks for that ruckus i'll be sure to take it out the box maybe tomorrow if i get chance - what sort of codes/part numbers am i looking for or should i just post it up here for you to look at ? and thanks lol it's turned out really nice if i'm honest and i love how the amp lights up :proud:

i got the sub working yesterday after connecting up the missing wire - sounds epic and i haven't set my gains and filters up properly yet (left them all turned down a bit to start with) so this should be awesome :D i was going to sound deaden some more but the rear bulk head is already covered on the other side and there wasn't any bad vibrations, the only rattle is the number plate on the boot lid but it isn't too bad, the sub also has caused my one side light to shake loose :L lol i might put some more in if any noises start when i do my gains

juggles - i thought about that but there's already a new seal on it that makes it pretty hard to close the boot lid and there's no air leaks yet so i think it "should" work lol

we'll be at Malvern at the weekend and im sure i wont be able to resist turning it up ;D hehe

cheers guys

Rhys

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users