#214 MagicMaz

MagicMaz

Starting My Mini Up

• Noobies
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 02 March 2016 - 07:32 PM

mini boot.jpg  

Is this the kinda thing it looked like before mate? 

#215 RichMPiBlue

RichMPiBlue

Speeding Along Now

• TMF+ Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 403 posts
  • Local Club: The Mini Forum

Posted 02 March 2016 - 08:04 PM

Yeah it was mate. 

#216 MagicMaz

MagicMaz

Starting My Mini Up

• Noobies
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 02 March 2016 - 08:35 PM

Yeah it was mate. 

Spot on mate was looking for something like this new to Minis etc I also have a MPI. Mines red never been a fan of red cars but I really liked mine.. Your blue one looks class. Any advice you could give me about them/ Any other simple upgrades like this etc all will be a massive help! :) 

#217 RichMPiBlue

RichMPiBlue

Speeding Along Now

• TMF+ Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 403 posts

Posted 02 March 2016 - 08:50 PM

Yeah it was mate. 

Spot on mate was looking for something like this new to Minis etc I also have a MPI. Mines red never been a fan of red cars but I really liked mine.. Your blue one looks class. Any advice you could give me about them/ Any other simple upgrades like this etc all will be a massive help! :) 

Change the leads for 100% silcone translucent outer sheath, 8mm lead set with stainless steel wire spiral bound wire giving instant and greater resonance, Kevlar fibre core and a ferromagnetic layer for EMC suppression by Luminition, for top end of ignition lead sets. Basically MPi leads. They make the difference in performance! Put a 57i mpi induction kit or wak a RHD vinyl dash in like mine. It also depends on what look you want your mini to be. I've rebuilt mine over the last 5 years to the quality it is today. A lot of hard work. Getting the roof resprayed next week (always doing things to it lol!)

To much to list but i'm on Instagram so if you want to add me you'll see all the **** i've done to my mini as I document it all on there, etc. 

Edited by RichMPiBlue, 02 March 2016 - 08:54 PM.

#218 MagicMaz

MagicMaz

Starting My Mini Up

• Noobies
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 02 March 2016 - 09:23 PM

Yeah it was mate. 

Change the leads for 100% silcone translucent outer sheath, 8mm lead set with stainless steel wire spiral bound wire giving instant and greater resonance, Kevlar fibre core and a ferromagnetic layer for EMC suppression by Luminition, for top end of ignition lead sets. Basically MPi leads. They make the difference in performance! Put a 57i mpi induction kit or wak a RHD vinyl dash in like mine. It also depends on what look you want your mini to be. I've rebuilt mine over the last 5 years to the quality it is today. A lot of hard work. Getting the roof resprayed next week (always doing things to it lol!)

To much to list but i'm on Instagram so if you want to add me you'll see all the **** i've done to my mini as I document it all on there, etc. 

Thanks for the reply mate sounds like a plan to me with the filter.. was planning on doing that so it's good to get some advice I will follow you on insta mate. and have a look at what upgrades you have done and your style. I really am A novice but looking forward to getting stuck in and learning about Minis all I know so far is that they are fun and look great haha.  

#219 RichMPiBlue

RichMPiBlue

Speeding Along Now

• TMF+ Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 403 posts

Posted 02 March 2016 - 10:12 PM

Yeah it was mate. 

Thanks for the reply mate sounds like a plan to me with the filter.. was planning on doing that so it's good to get some advice I will follow you on insta mate. and have a look at what upgrades you have done and your style. I really am A novice but looking forward to getting stuck in and learning about Minis all I know so far is that they are fun and look great haha.  

We all start somewhere mate. I'm sure your mini is brilliant... Hey, it's an MPi aha! IMO the best mini they ever did. 

Edited by RichMPiBlue, 03 March 2016 - 08:26 AM.

#220 blue gt

blue gt

Stage One Kit Fitted

• Noobies
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 07 March 2016 - 05:43 AM

Attached File  WP_20160225_003.jpg   39.75K   10 downloads

#221 Chris Donaldson

Chris Donaldson

Stage One Kit Fitted

• Noobies
  • PipPipPip
  • 81 posts
  • Local Club: ISMOC

Posted 31 March 2016 - 06:29 AM

This looks so tidy now

Blue MDF boot liner kit added.  =]

Screenshot%203.png

#222 RichMPiBlue

RichMPiBlue

Speeding Along Now

• TMF+ Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 403 posts

Posted 02 April 2016 - 06:31 PM

This looks so tidy now

Thanks!  =]

#223 ashparry_

ashparry_

On The Road

• Noobies
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 03 April 2016 - 05:39 PM

Thought I'd share my interior, Its not completely finished yet, still got a few things to do but its getting there.

Before, It had Studio2 square 80's seats which were horrible so I bought some Rio SPI seats as they are more comfy...

21413812338_44db0ff212_b.jpgInterior before by James Siggee, on Flickr

After, I got new door cards in a rather nice diamond quilted pattern made up by Optimise Automotive then did quite a bit of head scratching for the seat retrims. Eventually came up with this also made by Optimise. 

21601560215_f52db16e3b_b.jpgMini Interior by James Siggee, on Flickr

21601561325_394b334c94_b.jpgMini Interior by James Siggee, on Flickr

Cracking interior! Also, what's the paint code for your mini? Such a nice colour.

#224 jsiggee

jsiggee

Speeding Along Now

• Noobies
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 383 posts
  • Local Club: Norfolk Mini Owners Club

Posted 03 April 2016 - 08:08 PM

Cracking interior! Also, what's the paint code for your mini? Such a nice colour.

Cheers, It's BLV666 (JPE) - Lipari Blue

http://www.mini-colo...olour.php?c=176

James

#225 andrewmini67

andrewmini67

Mini Mad

• Noobies
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 144 posts
  • Local Club: West Country minis

Posted 04 April 2016 - 05:04 PM

Clubby's old interior

APRIL%20MAY%202011%20063_zpsl1f4mpu1.jpg

Clubby's new interior, I wanted a factory look so made a longer binnacle to fit all the gauges by joining a 2 and 3 pod together. Had it flocked along with the top dash rail and steering cowl. Fuse box relocated and mounted under the heater switches.

CLUBBY%20MARCH2016%20038_zpsrypk7ylp.jpg

CLUBBY%20MARCH2016%20037_zpseb4szuth.jpg

Still needs abit of tidying up but pleased with the result.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users