211 replies to this topic

#211 james962

james962

Up Into Fourth

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,677 posts

Posted 19 July 2017 - 05:34 PM

Can you get a feeler gauge between the sensor and trigger wheel? Be carful when measuring as the sensor is magnetic and will attract the feeler gauge. Aim for <1mm.

Once set, it is worth turning the engine once to check that the trigger wheel is bolted central as you don't want it to take out the sensor.

Hi there James, I now own G962 and after a short run today its running very rough. I can see two wires coming from the nodiz ( pink/purple) that dont go anywhere, should they?

Hi, good to see that it is still about and back on the forum. It's been about 3years since I sold it, I owned it for 9years!! If I remember correctly, the Nodiz I fitted was a black unit, has the Nodiz control box been changed? I think it has because the pink and purple wires on a Nodiz are for a TPS (throttle position sensor), and I remember fitting a MAP sensor instead (manifold pressure). It is possible that another owner has changed it since I owned the car - there doesn't appear to be an air line feed into the Nodiz control box?

Edited by james962, 19 July 2017 - 05:35 PM.

#212 motorsportelectronics

motorsportelectronics

Stage One Kit Fitted

• Traders
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 12:38 PM

They may not of been used if the installer didnt run a TPS - it wouldnt cause missfire issues unless they are shorting out etc - if you get stuck (or havent sorted this as yet) feel free to give us a call on 01373 710 610 - sorry about the delay in noticing this!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users