#496 RossKnight

RossKnight

One heck of a member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts
  • Local Club: JKSA MOC

Posted 06 April 2015 - 09:12 PM

Just waiting very patiently for parts that were left behind to be sent to me, Just had body shell resprayed again.

How come you got it resprayed again?

#497 locrep

locrep

Passed Test

• Noobies
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 06 April 2015 - 09:18 PM

I was not happy with a few things, so decided whilst it was fresh to have it done before rebuilding started.

#498 Steve220

Steve220

Up Into Fourth

• Members
  • 4,885 posts
  • Local Club: RAF Mini Club

Posted 07 April 2015 - 09:53 AM

It sounds like you're not happy with the build? I'm finding it more difficult to decide who to have my welding work done by, so much so I'm considering doing it myself.

#499 leaky

leaky

Iv never hit a penguin in the face with a casserole

• TMF+ Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,890 posts
  • Local Club: Basingstoke Mini Club

Posted 07 April 2015 - 11:27 AM

I had the same issue with mine loads of parts went missing and the paint job on the car was crap, took over a year to get my number plate light back.

#500 lawrie124

lawrie124

Camshaft & Stage Two Head

• TMF+ Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,709 posts

Posted 07 April 2015 - 07:51 PM

I had the same issue with mine loads of parts went missing and the paint job on the car was crap, took over a year to get my number plate light back.

Took a personal visit to collect a few bits. Not good.

#501 locrep

locrep

Passed Test

• Noobies
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 08 April 2015 - 08:09 PM

I have to be honest, the missing items arrived today after being delivered to a neighbour by mistake.

#502 olds_kool_lews

olds_kool_lews

Up Into Fourth

• Traders
  • 3,601 posts

Posted 09 June 2015 - 04:51 PM

1st time on here for over 7 months! Lots of minis have come and gone at the unit, as well as other makes, and lots of very happy customers!

I'd taken a back seat with the business for a while, due to other business/work/family commitments, but Ive been going up every now and then lately to help out, a few times I've felt like throwing the towel in and leaving the business in the hands of Paul and his dad, but having been in it from the start im hoping to be able to get up there more often, and get more cars out to waiting customers. Paul is still the guy to contact about quotes/progress updates etc, not myself as i end up with the brunt of enquiries (as I'm easier to get hold of) which I can't answer due to not knowing myself the stages of each car are at, so my apologies for that.

I'll try update this a bit more often, but like I say due to other commitments that isn't always possible.

#503 Ferretman

Ferretman

Learner Driver

• Noobies
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 17 June 2015 - 12:49 PM

Nice to see you back on the forum

#504 ABigPancake

ABigPancake

Just On Tickover

• Noobies
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 01 January 2016 - 04:56 PM

Hi

Any news on what is happening at Fusion I have not been able to get in contact with Paul for a while now?

#505 slimdip

slimdip

Stage One Kit Fitted

• TMF+ Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts

Posted 01 January 2016 - 06:13 PM

2 years and 3 months and my car is still not finished.

#506 HarrysMini

HarrysMini

I do not have short legs!!!

• Members
  • 3,352 posts

Posted 02 January 2016 - 07:29 PM

2 years and 3 months and my car is still not finished.

What stage is yours at? 

#507 ABigPancake

ABigPancake

Just On Tickover

• Noobies
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 05 January 2016 - 11:27 AM

Hi

I took my 1970 Mini to Paul Maplethorpe‎ the current owner of Fusion bodywork and restoration in February 2015 (11 months ago). I have recently recovered my car from Fusion bodywork and restoration. Fusion bodywork and restoration have done none of the work agreed on my vehicle in the timescales agreed. My vehicle is now in a worse state than when I brought it to Fusion bodywork and restoration as it was not stored as agreed and Fusion bodywork and restoration have taken no care with my vehicle. Fusion bodywork and restoration still has some of my property and monies that I am hoping to recover.

I would not recommend the services of Fusion bodywork and restoration to friends or family following my experience.

I have been advised that Fusion bodywork and restoration are moving to new premises shortly. Contact information for Fusion bodywork and restoration can be found on the company Facebook page:

https://www.facebook...kAndRetoration/

#508 mattmiglia

mattmiglia

Super Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 515 posts

Posted 04 April 2016 - 02:11 PM

Edited by mattmiglia, 04 April 2016 - 02:12 PM.

#509 megamini_jb

megamini_jb

Crazy About Mini's

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,491 posts
  • Name: Jamie

Posted 04 April 2016 - 08:06 PM

Hi, does anyone know who the guy in Birmingham I think that does mini bodywork on the side, or used to anyway? Sorry I can't be more specific, all I remember is he had a Orange Metro? Looking to have some work done and been told not to use Fusion and go to the mini hospital, but I want to try the Birmingham guy first as I remember seeing some of his work and very reasonable.

Thanks!

Edited by megamini_jb, 04 April 2016 - 08:07 PM.

#510 Carvell

Carvell

Speeding Along Now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 316 posts

Posted 04 April 2016 - 08:08 PM

Cradley Heath, I have his mobile number if you want to PM me. I went to see him and was impressed he was just too far away for me.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users