Photo

Aircraft Engineering Apprenticeship Advice.

• Please log in to reply
60 replies to this topic

#61 creakyjaws5533

creakyjaws5533

My jaw needs oiling. Where's the WD40??

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,195 posts

Posted 02 April 2018 - 02:10 PM

I did one a year and half ago for GKN for the test we did basic maths and English some physics equations cranks pulleys counterbalancing and had to write a bit about the company. For the practical we were give a drawing and told to write a process on how to make it, I went the extra mile and actually made it :P interview was fine just be yourself, don't come across as too nervous and try to show enthusiasm for the company and the job
Not saying it will be exactly the same but hope this helps
Jack good luck :D

Hey, you sound like you have some good advice! I have an assessment interview in a couple days and soo nervous been wanting this for so long :o
 Do you know what type of aptitude tests they use? is it like Cu-te f CEB/SHL or a certain provider? just been revising but there's so many different types and styles of test online, really don't know if im practicing the right stuff and getting a bit worried with so little time left! 

Cheers in advance for any guidance, swimming in an abyss of maths equations and random grammar here and kinda near drowning! >.<
Only just seen this must have missed the notification, how did it go? If you want to PM me any question feel free, when I finished my apprenticeship I started working on Private Jets for Dassualt unfortunately the project was cancelled before any test flights which is a shame, Im now training in Catia as a tool designer but unfortunately with the take over just going through I will have to see how long I can stay employed for with GKN

Edited by creakyjaws5533, 02 April 2018 - 02:11 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users