Photo

Dunlop Optical Wheel Alignment Tracking Gauges ..

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
18 replies to this topic

#1 rally515

rally515

Up Into Fourth

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,848 posts

Posted 10 May 2013 - 10:24 PM

Annoying to store in are garage.

DSCF1570_zps7d3779a5.jpg

DSCF1571_zpsdf02eca2.jpg

£250 offers welcomed

#2 rally515

rally515

Up Into Fourth

• Members
  • 3,848 posts

Posted 30 May 2013 - 10:14 PM

BUMP

#3 Vipernoir

Vipernoir

One Carb Or Two?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 782 posts
  • Local Club: Minis Unlimited

Posted 01 June 2013 - 02:37 PM

They would be a superb compliment to my Dunlop Camber/Caster gauges, but location & price are the deterrents at the moment.
Will keep an eye on the thread.

#4 rally515

rally515

Up Into Fourth

• Members
  • 3,848 posts

Posted 01 June 2013 - 02:41 PM

They would be a superb compliment to my Dunlop Camber/Caster gauges, but location & price are the deterrents at the moment.
Will keep an eye on the thread.

Yeah there a specialized trade item so i doubt many TMF folk are intrested (apart from you ofcourse :P )

#5 Wise Old Elf

Wise Old Elf

Camshaft & Stage Two Head

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,655 posts
  • Local Club: Club Lotus

Posted 01 June 2013 - 06:01 PM

I was watching a few on Ebay recently which sold around the £100 mark. I am a fan of them but I think we are in the minority; I think a lot of DIY-ers go for the Gunson equipment. I have never used the Gunson ones so not sure if they are easier to use.

#6 Tamworthbay

Tamworthbay

Crazy About Mini's

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,025 posts
  • Name: Clive
  • Local Club: A5 minis

Posted 01 June 2013 - 06:15 PM

I would love one for work, but as wise old elf has said they seem to go around a ton on eBay. I didn't want to take the pee and ask if you would take that. They are great bits of kit although I have to admit its been so long since I used one that I have forgotten how to use one.

#7 Wise Old Elf

Wise Old Elf

Camshaft & Stage Two Head

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,655 posts
  • Local Club: Club Lotus

Posted 01 June 2013 - 06:19 PM

Easy to use and set up but you must have a flat floor. Instructions for you:

http://maktools.com....e Uso/AGO40.pdf

#8 Tamworthbay

Tamworthbay

Crazy About Mini's

• Members
  • 7,025 posts

Posted 01 June 2013 - 06:21 PM

Flat floor is always our problem! We built a space frame electric endurance racer at work. When the frame was finished we put it on the 'flat' floor and noticed one corner was 25mm off the ground. I nearly had a heart attack until I realised the floor was so unflattering it is amazing. We use the garage floor now as that is +/- 3mm across a double minibus garage.

#9 rally515

rally515

Up Into Fourth

• Members
  • 3,848 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 08:58 PM

Flat floor is always our problem! We built a space frame electric endurance racer at work. When the frame was finished we put it on the 'flat' floor and noticed one corner was 25mm off the ground. I nearly had a heart attack until I realised the floor was so unflattering it is amazing. We use the garage floor now as that is +/- 3mm across a double minibus garage.

Haha wow yeah i would have keeled over at that point :lol: , so was the frame bob on ?

#10 Tamworthbay

Tamworthbay

Crazy About Mini's

• Members
  • 7,025 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 09:03 PM

Haha wow yeah i would have keeled over at that point :lol: , so was the frame bob on ?
Within a couple of mm thankfully. We could easily dial that out on the adjustable suspension. 25mm would not have been so easy to sort!

#11 rally515

rally515

Up Into Fourth

• Members
  • 3,848 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 09:08 PM

Within a couple of mm thankfully. We could easily dial that out on the adjustable suspension. 25mm would not have been so easy to sort!

Ohh no would have been heartbreaking if it was, glad to hear its all good :proud:

Sooooo.......any advance on £100 ? :lol:

#12 Tamworthbay

Tamworthbay

Crazy About Mini's

• Members
  • 7,025 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 09:12 PM

Ohh no would have been heartbreaking if it was, glad to hear its all good :proud:

Sooooo.......any advance on £100 ? :lol:
I can try and tap up the boss tomorrow, but that seems to be about the going rate on eBay. The problem we have is that buying stuff off eBay is a real pain for us as the auditors look at it as not having a 'fixed price'. Can you do a receipt on headed paper and what's your best price? Let me know and I will get my knee pads on.

#13 rally515

rally515

Up Into Fourth

• Members
  • 3,848 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 09:30 PM

I,ve just checked location and you're in Tamworth which is 110 ish miles away, do you want a delivery quote as im in town tomorrow ?

#14 Tamworthbay

Tamworthbay

Crazy About Mini's

• Members
  • 7,025 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 06:19 AM

Can do, or we could pick up. We have the means!

#15 rally515

rally515

Up Into Fourth

• Members
  • 3,848 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 06:03 PM

First person with £150 can have them as there a pain in the rear to store now, im busy for a few weeks so bare with me if it takes a while to reply as i get in late

Cliff

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users