41 replies to this topic

#1 deanymini

deanymini

One Carb Or Two?

• Traders
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 771 posts

Posted 15 July 2013 - 03:07 PM

I'm currently in the processes of starting up a new enterprise called SuperClean Detailing. For the last 7 years, I've been an avid fan of car detailing and paintwork correction/rejuvenation and it dawned on me that I'd acquired enough knowledge and experience to offer my services to fellow car enthusiasts.

I offer three main packages that I believe are great value for money. Only the finest products are used and I can guarantee that you will be astounded with the results. If not, I will be happy to give you a refund.

Here's a list of my Summer offers. These prices will only be available until 31st August 2013

PhotobucketSuperCleanFlyerFrontSummer201

If you are a concourse connoisseur or just keen to keep your car as aesthetically pleasing as possible, then feel free to send me a message or post on this thread. I'd also like to add that if you are selling a car, then I could help you prepare the vehicle so that it is presented to potential buyers in it's maximum glory and by detailing it correctly, you will be adding value to the car and making it more saleable. A well groomed car also indicates a very careful owner and will instil confidence in the buyer!

Here's an example of what can be achieved with my rotary polisher, the correct cutting compounds, sound technique and perseverance.

Before

VanBefore.jpg

After

VanAfter.jpg

The vehicle is owned by my Uncle. He was having his house painted and the person that was doing it didn't realise that small specks of paint were spraying onto the van beneath his ladder. He eventually realised what was happening, got down from his ladder and thought the best course of action was to take a scouring pad to remove the specks of paint :o After a day of solid graft, the paintwork was back to showroom condition; a fraction of the cost of a respray!

Please note that additional charges may be required for long distance journeys, but I would only expect the cost of diesel and would be making no money on this at all. You have my word. If you are local, then these charges would not incur.

Edited by deanymini, 29 July 2013 - 08:50 AM.

#2 deanymini

deanymini

One Carb Or Two?

• Traders
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 771 posts

Posted 15 July 2013 - 03:09 PM

I forgot to mention that I'm located in Leicestershire!

Edited by deanymini, 28 July 2013 - 09:28 AM.

#3 deanymini

deanymini

One Carb Or Two?

• Traders
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 771 posts

Posted 15 July 2013 - 03:12 PM

I've been asked about travel costs and the price is £5 per 50 miles of travel. That's roughly how much it costs me in diesel. If anything, it's actually a little bit more.

Edited by deanymini, 28 July 2013 - 09:30 AM.

#4 deanymini

deanymini

One Carb Or Two?

• Traders
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 771 posts

Posted 16 July 2013 - 07:20 AM

Here's a brief description of most of the techniques and processes I use.

PhotobucketSuperCleanFlyerBackSummer2013

Due to constraints with the size of the flyer, I had to miss off a few of the processes. These include applying a sealant to the alloys, cleansing the interior and exterior windows and mirrors, and addressing any issues with the door shuts. I'm sure there's many more that I can't think of right now as well.

Edited by deanymini, 29 July 2013 - 08:48 AM.

#5 leeuk

leeuk

Super Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 681 posts

Posted 21 July 2013 - 09:51 AM

From now until Sunday 31st August, I'd like to offer TMF users a 50% reduction in the prices stated. Make the most of this incredible Summer offer. This would make the prices as follows: 

Silver - £39

Gold - £54

Platinum - £69

Shame you wasn't a little closer to me mate I would've taken advantage of this offer by having the platinum overhaul, .

#6 deanymini

deanymini

One Carb Or Two?

• Traders
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 771 posts

Posted 21 July 2013 - 06:00 PM

It's not that far away. I'm more than willing to travel to Wednesbury if that's easier? As you'd be my first mini customer, I'll also pay for the travel costs.

Edited by deanymini, 21 July 2013 - 08:34 PM.

#7 leeuk

leeuk

Super Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 681 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 07:10 AM

It's not that far away. I'm more than willing to travel to Wednesbury if that's easier? As you'd be my first mini customer, I'll also pay for the travel costs

I cant grumble with that mate, I`ll drop you a pm ;-)

#8 deanymini

deanymini

One Carb Or Two?

• Traders
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 771 posts

Posted 23 July 2013 - 08:05 PM

Toyota Aygo - July 2013

On the face of it, this Aygo was in great nick. The car had only done 8000 miles, but the paintwork hadn't had any previous treatment. There were a few shallow scratches and minor imperfections that are difficult to pick up on a white car in bright daylight. Apart from that, it just needed a thorough cleaning!

A few before images:

Rear Bumper

AygoRearBefore.jpg

Bonnet

AygoRoofBefore.jpg

Glass

AygoWindowBefore.jpg

Alloy and Tyre

AygoWheelBefore.jpg

Bonnet 2

AygoFrontBonnetBefore.jpg

Front Bumper

AygoFrontBumperBefore.jpg

And a few "after" images

Front Headlight

AygoFrontHeadlightAfter.jpg

Front Nearside - Note: stone-chip beneath headlight

AygoFrontAfter.jpg

Interior

AygoInteriorAfter.jpg

Rear Nearside

AygoRearAfterOff-Side.jpg

Alloy and Tyre

AygoWheelAfter.jpg

Interior Nearside

AygoInteriorOff-SideAfter.jpg

Interior Mats

AygoInteriorMatsAfter.jpg

Rear Offside

AygoRearAfter.jpg

The owner said that it literally looked brand new.

Hope you enjoyed the show. If you would like a similar treatment to your pride and joy, then do not hesitate to contact me.

Edited by deanymini, 25 July 2013 - 10:12 AM.

#9 DannyTip

DannyTip

One Carb Or Two?

• TMF+ Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,020 posts
  • Local Club: A Series Magpies

Posted 25 July 2013 - 12:39 PM

I might be being blind but where are you actually located?

#10 deanymini

deanymini

One Carb Or Two?

• Traders
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 771 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 02:43 PM

I'm in Leicestershire, Danny. Definitely willing to travel though for a bit of fuel money. That wouldn't be much either as I drive a very frugal diesel as an everyday run around!

#11 deanymini

deanymini

One Carb Or Two?

• Traders
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 771 posts

Posted 26 July 2013 - 07:42 PM

Austin Mini 1380 - July 2013

A big thanks to LeeUK for giving me the chance to work on his pride and joy today and supplying me with the country's stock of Coca Cola to keep me hydrated! The mini was in good shape to start with, but with some polishing, claying, waxing and a few other processes, the paintwork came up like glass with a mirror shine. Hopefully, the pictures will tell the story.

The grille and other brightwork were buffed and polished using Autosol Metal Polish.

Mini12.jpg

Glass and mirrors were left crystal clear with the help of Autoglym Fast Glass

Mini13.jpg

The alloys were cleaned with Wonder Wheels and sealed using Autoglym Wheel Sealant. Tyres were dressed with Tyre Slik

Mini14.jpg

Paintwork was washed and cleansed with Meguiars Gold Class and dried with a Sonus Der Wonder water magnet towel

Mini15.jpg

The engine was de-greased using Gunk Engine Degreaser and Autoglym Vinyl and Rubber Care

Mini16.jpg

Mini17.jpg

The body was polished using a 3M compound and rotary machine, polished with Autoglym Super Resin Polish, waxed with Meguiars Tech Wax and Sealed with Chemical Guys Blitz Sealant.

Mini8.jpg

Mini19.jpg

Mini7.jpg

The interior was vacuumed and shampooed with Turtle Wax Interior Shampoo and buffed with Autoglym Vinyl and Rubber Care. The interior glass was cleansed with Autoglym Fast Glass.

Mini6.jpg

Mini5.jpg

Mini4.jpg

A few more exterior images.

Mini3.jpg

Mini2.jpg

Mini1.jpg

These processes not only make the car look fantastic; the paintwork, chrome, rubber, vinyl and all other components that have been treated will be protected from UV damage, industrial fallout, road tar, brake dust and a multitude of other environmental factors that can damage your vehicle. 

Edited by deanymini, 26 July 2013 - 08:17 PM.

#12 deanymini

deanymini

One Carb Or Two?

• Traders
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 771 posts

Posted 28 July 2013 - 09:06 AM

Here's a sneak preview of my Summer 2013 flyer. These half price deals apply to TMF users until 31st August 2013.

Front

PhotobucketSuperCleanFlyerFrontSummer201

Back 

PhotobucketSuperCleanFlyerBackSummer2013

Edited by deanymini, 29 July 2013 - 08:47 AM.

#13 IainStallard

IainStallard

I am the first status holder 2014.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,114 posts
  • Local Club: Box Hill Mini Club, CCMOC

Posted 28 July 2013 - 09:48 AM

Long shot but would you be prepared to drive down to the Guildford area? And if so, how much would it cost in fuel?

Results look amazing! My car could really do with a good clean up!

#14 deanymini

deanymini

One Carb Or Two?

• Traders
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 771 posts

Posted 28 July 2013 - 10:11 AM

No problem, Iain. Cost of travel would be £30. PM me and we can discuss details if you like?

#15 DannyTip

DannyTip

One Carb Or Two?

• TMF+ Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,020 posts
  • Local Club: A Series Magpies

Posted 29 July 2013 - 04:24 PM

I'm in Leicestershire, Danny. Definitely willing to travel though for a bit of fuel money. That wouldn't be much either as I drive a very frugal diesel as an everyday run around!

Thanks for the offer but the frontend of my car will be repainted soon so not much point until thats done.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users