54 replies to this topic

#46 Dan

Dan

On Sabbatical

• TMF+ Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,354 posts

Posted 19 August 2013 - 10:00 AM

Perhaps if occasionally you were to give answers instead of clues it would be easier for people to accept things you suggest. You haven't said anything to explain this at all, you have just said it makes the pedal lighter, and when asked for more detail you simply went back to trying to maintain an air of mystery. That's not really what forums are for. All people, myself included, wanted to know was how and why it makes the pedal lighter without penalty. And yes, it is easier to accept anything from a source that has also questioned the wisdom and provides evidence. But I have mentioned this to you in the past and as I said above I don't expect any different.

#47 DILLIGAF

DILLIGAF

Up Into Fourth

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,615 posts

Posted 19 August 2013 - 10:56 AM

Really you should try asking instead of rubbishing what others have done, In gave you enough information to work it out yourself dan. The way this thread went, is exactly the reason I don't go further..........

3 Posts removed last night non of which could of been percieved as rude, only factual. Funnily enough the same thing martin used to do.......

#48 KernowCooper

KernowCooper

Sparkie

• Mini Docs
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,847 posts
  • Name: Dave
  • Local Club: Kernow Mini Club

Posted 19 August 2013 - 11:13 AM

And exactly why you should not participate in the discussion with the attitude of I know here's a clue, points towards your a know all and think your above far more knowledgeable people that yourself.

As as for this theory of yours you wont give out technical information anymore because the magazine (comics as you call them) are copy and pasting your information and using it as articles for the magazine is laughable.

I would suggest you refrain from sarcastic comments and your post wont be removed, and join the community and share Information and become one of the forum contributors, or not bother coming on.

#49 DILLIGAF

DILLIGAF

Up Into Fourth

• Banned
  • 3,615 posts

Posted 19 August 2013 - 11:17 AM

LOL classic as I've said before I only comment on stuff I've done, some seem to have a problem with that......

But thats not my problem.........

As for knowing it all, no one ever know it all and anyone who thinks that should take your advice. My personal view is the day you stop learning is the same day you stop breathing......

Edited by DILLIGAF, 19 August 2013 - 11:20 AM.

#50 KernowCooper

KernowCooper

Sparkie

• Mini Docs
  • 7,847 posts

Posted 19 August 2013 - 11:21 AM

Thats exactly the problem you only comment and dont give information, and your answer is what I and other people expect.

#51 DILLIGAF

DILLIGAF

Up Into Fourth

• Banned
  • 3,615 posts

Posted 19 August 2013 - 11:32 AM

I find people learn stuff better and remember it, if you make them work for it and so I try to give them enough information to work it out........

Some people seem to think that by rubbishing a statement they will find out more, but I'm afraid it doesn't work that way. Then when that does't work they make all sorts of accusations, which again doesn't cut any ice with me........

Actually worried about cluttering up this thread now, so pm me if you want anymore of my views on this........

Edited by DILLIGAF, 19 August 2013 - 11:34 AM.

#52 sonikk4

sonikk4

Twisted Paint Polisher!!!

• Admin
  • 15,884 posts
  • Name: Neil

Posted 19 August 2013 - 11:39 AM

Lets make one thing clear here Martin has not been on the forum for sometime and is not here under another name no matter what you think.

If your posts have be hidden they have been deemed to be sarcastic or pointless, the same reason as other posts of your have been removed. This applies to any other member who does the same thing and is not specifically aimed at just yourself.

The fact you start most of your replies with LOL or LMAO or some other text speak is not the best way to start off on a reply.

If you cannot answer a question without a reasonable non sarcastic reply then please do not so.  

We all have our own opinions on various things but if a question is asked then a clear and concise answer should be given, not you should be able to work it out or other similar comments. Not everybody can grasp things which you may or may not have been doing for a long time. 

Yes we are a forum and things can be debated as to their pro's and con's which is the whole idea behind a forum but when asked for some history or a clear and transparent answer then please give them.

If these simple things cannot be adhered to then please do not answer. It really is that simple.

#53 DILLIGAF

DILLIGAF

Up Into Fourth

• Banned
  • 3,615 posts

Posted 19 August 2013 - 12:16 PM

I think I explained above why my answers are as such, if someone wants to know some more detail, they should ask a question.......

Trouble starts when they try to rubbish a statement, especially when there logic is flawed. This only goes to prove they aren't gonna listen anyway, a bit like what has been proved here. I've helped plenty of people out on this forum who've just pm'd me questions.

The posts last night weren't pointless or sarcastic, they where statements of fact...... My view is the mod who deleted the posts was abusing his powers as a moderator, a view shared by others that have pm'd me about the same person......

But please if anyone else wants to comment about this pm me rather than clog up this thread........

#54 Cooperman

Cooperman

Uncle Cooperman, Voted Mr TMF 2011

• TMF+ Member
  • 23,014 posts
  • Local Club: MCR, HAMOC, Chelmsford M.C.

Posted 19 August 2013 - 12:41 PM

And by the way, DG, a sentence is ended with a full stop, not a line of dots ;D .

#55 KernowCooper

KernowCooper

Sparkie

• Mini Docs
  • 7,847 posts

Posted 19 August 2013 - 12:43 PM

Thats the trouble with sarcastic people they think its always other people, have you not noticed the forum members they are ignoring your silly comments.

This topic is closed now as you have information from sonikk4 as the way to proceed in the forum or not the choice is yours.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users