Photo

A-Series Spares :: A-Sd Apocalypse Mini Cover 40% Off (Pre-Order Special)

• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

#1 A-Series Spares

A-Series Spares

Super Mini Mad

• Noobies
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 695 posts
  • Local Club: DCMOC, Notts about Minis

Posted 10 September 2013 - 06:11 PM

Hi Guys,

This is somewhat of an annual tradition now. It seems every year our production run's get larger and every year around this time we still get caught short between batches.

We are more prepared this year and have scheduled our Winter shipment production to reach us before the worst of the weather, last year we were caught short.

We should just about have enough stock to last us until the new production batch comes through to fill our stores again in November. However, to make sure, we are giving you the chance for a huge discount.

THE PRODUCT

Before we bring you to the offer i would like to introduce you to the product. Many of you by now will know the A-SD brand and the quality of the products that we produce. We work directly with the factory ensuring the high quality and protecting the exclusivity of our products. Our tailored products are all developed in-house over time to make sure the best materials are used for the requirements of the products and this is certainly the case with the A-SD Apocalypse.

THE OFFER

For those of you who are happy to wait for their covers, until the first week of November, there is an upto 40% discount. Like we said, we do have stock, so for those wishing to purchase and receive their goods right away, we can do that too at the normal price.

So the discount works like this, the discount will start at 30% and go up to 40% with more names down...

Simply put your name into the list below and copy and paste it into this thread, once the discount reaches 40% we will start taking money to reserve your discount and to make sure it stays fair. We will put the order on the system for you at which point you will receive an email confirming your payment and giving you an update.

You may order multiple covers, just put how many covers you require next to your name.

The estimated date that you will receive your covers is November 11th

You can read reviews and see the product at the link below...

http://www.aseriessp...&productId=1029

1. <<< 30% OFF (£84.00 + VAT)
2. <<< 35% OFF (£78.00 + VAT)
3. <<< 40% OFF (£72.00 + VAT)
4. <<< 40% OFF (£72.00 + VAT)
5. and so on

Many thanks for your support.

#2 A-Series Spares

A-Series Spares

Super Mini Mad

• Noobies
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 695 posts

Posted 17 September 2013 - 12:06 PM

With the weather turning cooler and with more rain blowing over our covers are starting to sell fast again.

We are down to under 100 of these which will not last us until our next production comes through. If you are happy to wait until the new production comes through at the start of November we would like to extend some discount (upto 40%) your way. This way we will hopefully not show out of stock meaning new customers will not be put off whilst our club friends receive good discount for helping us out!

Make sure you get your name down!

5. and so on

You can read fantastic reviews of our covers online, in most forums now with similar covers costing upto double this offer price! :)

Edited by A-Series Spares, 03 October 2013 - 09:39 AM.

#3 A-Series Spares

A-Series Spares

Super Mini Mad

• Noobies
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 695 posts

Posted 03 October 2013 - 09:41 AM

Lot's of covers shipping out at the moment, if you are not desperate don't forget this offer!

Make sure you get your name down!

5. and so on

You can read fantastic reviews of our covers online, in most forums now with similar covers costing upto double this offer price! :)

#4 minipickup

minipickup

Stage One Kit Fitted

• Noobies
  • PipPipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 07 October 2013 - 04:10 PM

Hi, do you do indoor covers suitable for a Mini Pickup? I guess it is a limited market but I cannot find one anywhere!

#5 pickupmad87

pickupmad87

Previously adampadmore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 273 posts

Posted 07 October 2013 - 05:17 PM

id be interested in two of these.

#6 hustybusty

hustybusty

Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 236 posts

Posted 07 October 2013 - 07:37 PM

Are my maths out or are the first 2 people that sign up paying more than they are on your website, and then 3 or more saving £3.60?

#7 A-Series Spares

A-Series Spares

Super Mini Mad

• Noobies
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 695 posts

Posted 08 October 2013 - 08:20 AM

Are my maths out or are the first 2 people that sign up paying more than they are on your website, and then 3 or more saving £3.60?

Your maths is missing the VAT on the website! :)
The covers are currently selling on the website for £90.00 + VAT, (although they have a RRP of £120.00) this is an introductory offer whilst we are promoting the A-SD brand.

The TMF offer above starts at £84.00 +VAT this is an instant saving of £7.20 working up to a saving of £21.60 if we get 3 or more names down.

I hope that clears things up for you

#8 A-Series Spares

A-Series Spares

Super Mini Mad

• Noobies
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 695 posts

Posted 08 October 2013 - 08:22 AM

Hi, do you do indoor covers suitable for a Mini Pickup? I guess it is a limited market but I cannot find one anywhere!

Indoor covers will actually be for sale from the time our new stock arrives at our HQ. We will be putting all of the details of these covers up on our website in the coming weeks. They are designed to be the ultimate workshop cover, protecting from sparks, knocks and dirt etc.

#9 A-Series Spares

A-Series Spares

Super Mini Mad

• Noobies
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 695 posts

Posted 08 October 2013 - 08:24 AM

id be interested in two of these.

1. pickupmad87
2. pickupmad87 <<< 35% OFF (£78.00 + VAT)
5. and so on

#10 minipickup

minipickup

Stage One Kit Fitted

• Noobies
  • PipPipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 08 October 2013 - 02:55 PM

Indoor covers will actually be for sale from the time our new stock arrives at our HQ. We will be putting all of the details of these covers up on our website in the coming weeks. They are designed to be the ultimate workshop cover, protecting from sparks, knocks and dirt etc.

Thanks, are the indoor covers you have fitted and tailored to a pickup, or just a standard cover? I have a standard cover now but it is too big, so would like something tailored as you can get for a saloon.

#11 A-Series Spares

A-Series Spares

Super Mini Mad

• Noobies
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 695 posts

Posted 08 October 2013 - 04:41 PM

Thanks, are the indoor covers you have fitted and tailored to a pickup, or just a standard cover? I have a standard cover now but it is too big, so would like something tailored as you can get for a saloon.

These will be from our range of tailored mini (indoor) covers :)

#12 pickupmad87

pickupmad87

Previously adampadmore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 273 posts

Posted 08 October 2013 - 09:40 PM

ahh sorry didint realise they are indoor covers!! im after out door covers!!

#13 pickupmad87

pickupmad87

Previously adampadmore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 273 posts

Posted 08 October 2013 - 09:44 PM

you might get more interest in the pickup covers if you mention it over on minipickup.org.

#14 A-Series Spares

A-Series Spares

Super Mini Mad

• Noobies
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 695 posts

Posted 09 October 2013 - 09:00 AM

ahh sorry didint realise they are indoor covers!! im after out door covers!!

This offer is for OUTDOOR covers, minipickup is wanting an INDOOR cover but this TMF offer is for OUTDOOR covers only! :)

Should i keep you in?

#15 A-Series Spares

A-Series Spares

Super Mini Mad

• Noobies
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 695 posts

Posted 09 October 2013 - 09:01 AM

Hi folks, just a quick update!

This offer is for the A-SD Apocalypse OUTDOOR covers! Fantastic reviews in Mini mag and on our own website for these covers! Get your name down now to save good money!

1. pickupmad87
2. pickupmad87 <<< 35% OFF (£78.00 + VAT)
5. and so on

http://www.aseriessp.../prod_1029.html

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users