35 replies to this topic

#31 Joloke08

Joloke08

Not banned but still weird

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 828 posts

Posted 18 August 2008 - 12:28 PM

I also dont like the fact that their website/catalogue contains no prices!

Their web site has prices, the old one with PDF files had a PDF price list with all the part numbers separate from the exploded diagram PDFs. They now have exploded diagrams where you point to the part number, click an option and it shows you the price.

Sowee Opps
Your are right my other half has since found the price list on the site :D

Incidentally i returned to somerford today,he must of been having a bad day that day because the same guy was soo pleasant and helpful today.

i feel a little guilty slating them but they do say first impressions count and i guess my first impression did:(
They have excelled today though maybe its because we turned up in boris today whereas last time we were enquiring about prices because we were thinking of getting a mini last time we were there?

Anyways a bigg thumbs up to sommerford mini now;)

Huggz
Jodie ;)

#32 Rented

Rented

Speeding Along Now

• Traders
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 488 posts

Posted 07 December 2008 - 08:41 AM

Name of supplier : BJ Autobits
Type of parts supplied : Panels / parts / engine rebuilds etc ( Use as our main supply to garage for parts for just about everything)
Link to Map or website : http://www.bjautobits.co.uk/index.php
How you placed order : In their shop / over the phone sometimes
Rating: 10 out of 10
Testimony: I would recommend this shop to anyone wishing to buy parts , to just to take a peek at bits or buying a complete engine !! Pre and after sales hel;p is amazing , and steves workshop is just amazing to have a see what car he is currently building or engine he is making up !!

#33 kez_19

kez_19

One Carb Or Two?

• TMF+ Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 946 posts

Posted 07 December 2008 - 10:02 AM

Name of supplier : Nottingham mini bits
Type of parts supplied : Panels / parts / engine rebuilds /full restoration
Link to Map or website : http://www.nottighamminibits.co.uk
How you placed order : In their shop / over the phone / ebay shop
Testimony: orded some panels there fitted brilliantly good prices

Edited by kez_19, 07 December 2008 - 10:02 AM.

#34 racer36

racer36

Speeding Along Now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 327 posts

Posted 25 February 2009 - 12:00 AM

Name of supplier : BJ Autobits
Type of parts supplied : Panels / parts / engine rebuilds etc ( Use as our main supply to garage for parts for just about everything)
Link to Map or website : http://www.bjautobits.co.uk/index.php
How you placed order : In their shop / over the phone sometimes
Testimony: I would recommend this shop to anyone wishing to buy parts , to just to take a peek at bits or buying a complete engine !! Pre and after sales hel;p is amazing , and steves workshop is just amazing to have a see what car he is currently building or engine he is making up !!

BJ autobits? funny name :D

so far DSN CLASSICS have good reports so i will use them :P

#35 Jackman

Jackman

Up Into Fourth

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,053 posts

Posted 06 March 2009 - 11:41 AM

Name of supplier : Speedy Cables
Type of parts supplied : Gauges etc
Link to Map or website :
How you placed order : Internet, phone
Rating: :)
Testimony: Horrible communications, send emails get no reply or recipt of email. Ring up and they are not intrested in taking the order via phone so have to email or fax to them. Placed the order last wed, took them till wed to ask for my card number and delivery address... i changed the delivery add as they wanted to send next day so said id call back with card no and delivery add. Returned the call in 30 mins and updated the details. Rang today and they havent changed the order status from awaiting phone call with card number so my order had been sat there. Now going to be monday :D

Wouldnt use again or recomend to anyone.

#36 bcjames

bcjames

Up Into Fourth

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,728 posts

Posted 06 March 2009 - 11:56 AM

Name of supplier : Min-its
Type of parts supplied : Various electric and engine parts throughout the course of my mini ownership
Link to Map or website :
How you placed order : face2face
Rating: :)
Testimony: One of the most genuine guys in the mini scene. Really helpful, even if it means sending business elsewhere. Good prices too, and although the shop isn't a showroom, they have always had everything I've needed.

Name of supplier : SC Parts
Type of parts supplied : Nothing I wanted
How you placed order : I didnt
Rating: >:D >:sneaky:
Testimony: I ordered some parts from them last summer, all of which arrived great, and everything that was ordered arrived. 6 months later I randomly get a package of parts I didnt order, all charged to my debit card. I told them I didn't order it, they claim I did. It's my word against theres. Fair enough, I send the stuff back for a refund. That was about 3 months ago now. No refund, I get fobbed off on the phone, and no emails replied too. Not happy!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users