Photo

Adrian Flux..the Worst Broker In,"the World".

• Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

#46 Archived2

Archived2

One Carb Or Two?

• Archived
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,093 posts

Posted 28 May 2014 - 11:13 AM

Love your signature  :D

#47 somecrapname

somecrapname

Speeding Along Now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 371 posts

Posted 28 May 2014 - 07:46 PM

I've been with AF for a number of years and always had good dealings with them. Not necessarily the cheapest but the policies aren't bare minimum either. Had one accident (non-fault) and what contact I had with them was good, everything sorted quickly.

#48 Fispop

Fispop
  • Banned
  • 0 posts

Posted 28 May 2014 - 08:19 PM

Their prices are shocking, well for us they were, considering we are both over 40 with over 15 years ncb........

Didint like the attitude on the phone so went elsewhere.

I found them good so far, 1430 mini with Nos and 2.9 Ford P100 less than £500 the pair, just had to show proof of no claims on a vehicle I have insured with Admiral, Mini Cupper S checkmate.

#49 olosteve

olosteve

Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 158 posts
  • Local Club: N.M.O.C.

Posted 29 May 2014 - 10:18 PM

Interesting email from, Adrian Flux, Becky Wayman, and I quote from the email:
"We are sorry to hear that you are unhappy with the service we previously provided.
We can confirm that we do moniter certain forums and comments are noted".
Make of that what you may...My view Adrian Flux, do not really care about an individual they are more interested in market share and profit.
At the end of the day your premiums go into more advertising, more staff, more company cars and a lower standard of customer care.

#50 Miniminx71

Miniminx71

Super Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 508 posts

Posted 29 May 2014 - 10:27 PM

I'm with M&S for both my cars. Haven't needed it for the Mini but had a woman reverse into my other car last summer. She was with M&S too. Really fast, no quibble service and a good repair - looks better than the rest of the car. Plus came with a years Green Flag inc. homestart and a years TasteCard which was cool :-). I paid £80 extra to insure the Mini for my value, not market.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users