68 replies to this topic

#1 benjib1990

benjib1990

Stage One Kit Fitted

• Noobies
  • PipPipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted 03 February 2014 - 11:53 PM

Ok so I am selling on autotrader atm, just copied and pasted my ad info.....
2000 reg Mini Cooper sport. Brg with silver roof and door mirrors, 1275 multi point injection, this mini is in really good condition and was used as a daily driver, I'm selling as I have too many cars, overall body is clean and I would say after a wash and polish it looks brand new, haven't got much service history with it but since I have had ownership I had fitted hi lo kit to rear (minisport) and I have had the clutch master and slave master cylnders done. Invoices to prove, I also have invoice for front wheels bearings and ball joints, also the advisory on the last mot was the y-piece exhaust which has been replaced, car runs a stainless steel back box(fletcher) ,car comes with its original sports pack alloy wheels and really good tyres (yoko's) the floors are solid inside this mini and so are the door steps and underneath sills, no rot externally, minor welding work needed in boot floor which is very common, I will take offers on price because of this, it's worth a look, bottom of one door has minimal paint bubbling 3 Owners, Part service history, Next MOT due on 13/05/2014, Tax expires by 31/10/2014, CD player, Metallic paint, Alloy wheels, Spare wheel (Full), Alarm, Immobiliser, Driver's airbags, advertised on there for 5k which may put many buyers off, these last minis do pop up a lot and some are really expensive, this is my first mpi and I just prefer the carb models, plus I also have a civic type r, so need to let this one go to someone else, it does need welding in the boot floor, and I will consider any offers also g as they are not daft!

Edited by benjib1990, 04 February 2014 - 05:30 PM.

#2 benjib1990

benjib1990

Stage One Kit Fitted

• Noobies
  • PipPipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted 03 February 2014 - 11:56 PM

Also, to elaborate on the drivers side door, I looked underneath and it does need more attention than I thought, but nothin is a give away, the very bottom (underneath part of door)

#3 benjib1990

benjib1990

Stage One Kit Fitted

• Noobies
  • PipPipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted 03 February 2014 - 11:58 PM

I can send photos or send them on Facebook, until I get my photobucket back up and running

#4 benjib1990

benjib1990

Stage One Kit Fitted

• Noobies
  • PipPipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted 04 February 2014 - 12:08 AM

Oh also, I'm located on the Wirral

#5 benjib1990

benjib1990

Stage One Kit Fitted

• Noobies
  • PipPipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted 04 February 2014 - 12:27 AM

image-2.jpg

#6 benjib1990

benjib1990

Stage One Kit Fitted

• Noobies
  • PipPipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted 04 February 2014 - 12:29 AM

image-1.jpg

image.jpg

#7 benjib1990

benjib1990

Stage One Kit Fitted

• Noobies
  • PipPipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted 04 February 2014 - 05:19 PM

image-23.jpg
image-22.jpg
image-21.jpg
image-20.jpg
image-19.jpg
image-18.jpg
image-17.jpg
image-17.jpg
image-15.jpg
image-14.jpg
image-13.jpg
image-12.jpg
image-11.jpg
image-10.jpg
image-9.jpg
image-8.jpg
image-7.jpg
image-6.jpg
image-5.jpg
image-4.jpg
image-3.jpg
image-2.jpg
image-1.jpg
image.jpg

#8 benjib1990

benjib1990

Stage One Kit Fitted

• Noobies
  • PipPipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted 04 February 2014 - 05:21 PM

I do apologise about the dirt on the car but I haven't had chance or had a decentish day of weather, sports pack alloy wheels come with car

#9 mk3 Cooper S

mk3 Cooper S

Crazy About Mini's

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,569 posts

Posted 04 February 2014 - 05:26 PM

Tidy

#10 benjib1990

benjib1990

Stage One Kit Fitted

• Noobies
  • PipPipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted 04 February 2014 - 05:34 PM

Tidy

it is a tidy little mini, haven't had any major interest, I can't afford this mini, another mini project and a civic type r, this has to go :(

#11 Guess-Works.com

Guess-Works.com

Gearbox Guru

• Traders
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,838 posts
  • Local Club: Rugby Classic Mini Owners Club

Posted 04 February 2014 - 06:32 PM

As you have suggested that it's got issues in the boot and door bottoms, as with many mpis this spells a impending bill for the next owner... Even though it looks tidy from the outside, I would have serious doubts that within a year or so it's going to need major surgery to the front end.... Unless you have evidence to suggest that it's already been done...

I think you're hoping @ 5k as that dealer money, but if you want a quick sale, I'll give you 2k.

#12 benjib1990

benjib1990

Stage One Kit Fitted

• Noobies
  • PipPipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted 04 February 2014 - 08:02 PM

As you have suggested that it's got issues in the boot and door bottoms, as with many mpis this spells a impending bill for the next owner... Even though it looks tidy from the outside, I would have serious doubts that within a year or so it's going to need major surgery to the front end.... Unless you have evidence to suggest that it's already been done...

I think you're hoping @ 5k as that dealer money, but if you want a quick sale, I'll give you 2k.

well had my head in the front arch and seen a sticker on the back side of an a-panel, looks good , and 2k no thanks, that's a joke

#13 benjib1990

benjib1990

Stage One Kit Fitted

• Noobies
  • PipPipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted 04 February 2014 - 08:04 PM

oh and what mini isn't an impending bill? This car needs welding in boot and underneath door, I will take 4.5k, find another one for this price

#14 sport2000

sport2000

Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 279 posts

Posted 04 February 2014 - 08:09 PM

2k I think is an insult..just my opinion..

Good luck with the sale..

#15 Guess-Works.com

Guess-Works.com

Gearbox Guru

• Traders
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,838 posts
  • Local Club: Rugby Classic Mini Owners Club

Posted 04 February 2014 - 08:13 PM

It was meant tongue in cheek, but same again it's a buyers market at the moment, so if you need to sell quickly then you have to consider every offer you get however absurd... and I bet it's the only offer you've had so far.

Edited by Guess-Works.com, 04 February 2014 - 08:14 PM.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users