Photo

Group Buy. Alarm, Central Locking, Electric Windows.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
303 replies to this topic

#271 minimaded

minimaded

Mini Mad

• Noobies
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 162 posts
  • Local Club: Lowestoft mini club (LMC)

Posted 01 May 2018 - 02:02 PM

I am still waiting for a reply to an email that I sent on 24th April requesting an update. The last email that I received from A-Series spares was on 17th April.

For me personally, the wiper plus kit was part of the reason that I took part in the group buy. Free gift or not, it was part of the deal that I expected to receive and I so do not feel that what I paid for has been delivered.

I can appreciate that there have been manufacturing and staffing issues that A-Series Spares have not been able to overcome but these do not justify the sporadic updates and empty apologies.

Whilst I had hoped the wiper plus kit would be delivered, as it does not look to be any time soon, this 4-year saga has run its course and needs to be concluded. The way that this has been dealt with has left me completely unable to recommend A-Series Spares' services to anyone.

#272 humph

humph

How bad can it Be?

• TMF+ Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,065 posts

Posted 02 May 2018 - 10:31 AM

I've been getting prompt responses to pm messages through TMF.

#273 A-Series Spares

A-Series Spares

Super Mini Mad

• Noobies
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 695 posts
  • Local Club: DCMOC, Notts about Minis

Posted 11 May 2018 - 04:39 PM

I am still waiting for a reply to an email that I sent on 24th April requesting an update. The last email that I received from A-Series spares was on 17th April.

For me personally, the wiper plus kit was part of the reason that I took part in the group buy. Free gift or not, it was part of the deal that I expected to receive and I so do not feel that what I paid for has been delivered.

I can appreciate that there have been manufacturing and staffing issues that A-Series Spares have not been able to overcome but these do not justify the sporadic updates and empty apologies.

Whilst I had hoped the wiper plus kit would be delivered, as it does not look to be any time soon, this 4-year saga has run its course and needs to be concluded. The way that this has been dealt with has left me completely unable to recommend A-Series Spares' services to anyone.

Hello,

Thank you very much for getting in touch.

We have been dealing with any customers who have approached us directly. We have been replying to any PM's that have been sent and my apologies that the thread posts have not been as frequent as some would have liked.

It would be a shame if we have lost any customers through this as no ill will was intended and we had the very best of intentions with it. We have changed alot over the 4 years and it would be a shame to not see some of you in our busy little workshop.

What i would ask is ....

ANYONE WHO HAS BEEN AFFECTED BY THIS DIRECTLY, PLEASE EMAIL US DIRECTLY. Lets get this sorted once and for all. We have contacted everyone we feel has not been refunded or credited and just need to get this wrapped up. 4 years is a long time but we have been trying to resolve it with customers for a while. Let us resolve it for those that are left and lets finally get this chapter closed. 

Just drop us an email to [email protected] we have issued 3 refunds in the past 7-10 days.... if you get in touch we will check to see if you have been dealt with previously, If not we will act on it. 

Let us build back the bridges burnt and the great relationship that we had with you all. 

There is not alot else to say now, So please help us draw a line under it. Approach us directly rather than adding to the 19 pages and 4 years.

Have a great weekend y'all 

Speak to you soon

#274 A-Series Spares

A-Series Spares

Super Mini Mad

• Noobies
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 695 posts

Posted 11 May 2018 - 04:40 PM

I've been getting prompt responses to pm messages through TMF.

Cheers buddy!

#275 minimaded

minimaded

Mini Mad

• Noobies
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 162 posts

Posted 11 May 2018 - 06:51 PM

Hello,

Thank you very much for getting in touch.

We have been dealing with any customers who have approached us directly. We have been replying to any PM's that have been sent and my apologies that the thread posts have not been as frequent as some would have liked.

It would be a shame if we have lost any customers through this as no ill will was intended and we had the very best of intentions with it. We have changed alot over the 4 years and it would be a shame to not see some of you in our busy little workshop.

What i would ask is ....

ANYONE WHO HAS BEEN AFFECTED BY THIS DIRECTLY, PLEASE EMAIL US DIRECTLY. Lets get this sorted once and for all. We have contacted everyone we feel has not been refunded or credited and just need to get this wrapped up. 4 years is a long time but we have been trying to resolve it with customers for a while. Let us resolve it for those that are left and lets finally get this chapter closed. 

Just drop us an email to [email protected] we have issued 3 refunds in the past 7-10 days.... if you get in touch we will check to see if you have been dealt with previously, If not we will act on it. 

Let us build back the bridges burnt and the great relationship that we had with you all. 

There is not alot else to say now, So please help us draw a line under it. Approach us directly rather than adding to the 19 pages and 4 years.

Have a great weekend y'all 

Speak to you soon

That is the email address that I have been using, I have been waiting for a reply once a refund had been given the okay. You were aware that I was waiting for a refund but I have not been contacted.

I have sent another email with TMF Group Buy 2014 in the subject.

#276 minimaded

minimaded

Mini Mad

• Noobies
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 162 posts

Posted 14 May 2018 - 04:29 PM

For anyone following this thread, still no reply to my emails using the email address in the post above. Follow-up email sent today.

#277 A-Series Spares

A-Series Spares

Super Mini Mad

• Noobies
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 695 posts

Posted 15 May 2018 - 06:17 PM

Hi,

Thank you for your message. I have responded to every email received. I have checked the inbox and spam but cannot see anything I have not responded to. Can you please resend but just in case also copy in [email protected] 

As mentioned, We are actively trying to wrap this up for the few that have not already had their refunds so it would not be in our interest to not act as soon as we spot the emails. 

Many thanks

Edited by A-Series Spares, 15 May 2018 - 06:18 PM.

#278 minimaded

minimaded

Mini Mad

• Noobies
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 162 posts

Posted 15 May 2018 - 07:41 PM

Hi,

Thank you for your message. I have responded to every email received. I have checked the inbox and spam but cannot see anything I have not responded to. Can you please resend but just in case also copy in [email protected] 

As mentioned, We are actively trying to wrap this up for the few that have not already had their refunds so it would not be in our interest to not act as soon as we spot the emails. 

Many thanks

Email sent, including [email protected] as a recipient.

#279 A-Series Spares

A-Series Spares

Super Mini Mad

• Noobies
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 695 posts

Posted 21 May 2018 - 07:04 PM

Hi, Thank you.

I will be able to send confirmation tomorrow of 3 more (refunds / credits) which i believe will see us about finished with this.

Thank you to you all. If anyone requires any information or advice please email [email protected] and Caraline or Rob will be in touch

Here's to the next chapter...

#280 minimaded

minimaded

Mini Mad

• Noobies
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 162 posts

Posted 22 May 2018 - 03:17 PM

Hi, Thank you.

I will be able to send confirmation tomorrow of 3 more (refunds / credits) which i believe will see us about finished with this.

Thank you to you all. If anyone requires any information or advice please email [email protected] and Caraline or Rob will be in touch

Does that include me? I haven't received a reply or acknowledgement of the email that I sent on the 15th.

#281 sonikk4

sonikk4

Twisted Paint Polisher!!!

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,897 posts
  • Name: Neil

Posted 22 May 2018 - 05:36 PM

This needs to be dealt with now, if not then i will be removing trader status. 

This has been going on for too long now.

Plenty of time has been given to deal with the fiasco and its still rolling on. We as a forum rely on our traders to be honest and fair as possible. We also hold the right to decline or remove trader status if we feel our members are not being dealt with fairly or that we feel that they are being messed around with.

So this needs to be dealt with completely by the end of this month (MAY 2018) if it has not come to a full conclusion by then then Trader status will be removed.

#282 mm man

mm man

Speeding Along Now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 398 posts

Posted 22 May 2018 - 06:17 PM

I was asked for my pay pal account last Tuesday with ref to the refund and thats as far as it has gone ???

I have emailed you direct again .

Edited by mm man, 22 May 2018 - 06:40 PM.

#283 mm man

mm man

Speeding Along Now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 398 posts

Posted 22 May 2018 - 06:38 PM

Hi, Thank you.

Sorry my last reply is with ref to the above post from You

Edited by mm man, 22 May 2018 - 06:44 PM.

#284 mm man

mm man

Speeding Along Now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 398 posts

Posted 24 May 2018 - 08:00 PM

Hi, Thank you.

STILL WAITING !!!

Actions speak louder than words !!!

( and as you have replied in the past to direct emails from me I know your getting them ! )

#285 the.stroker

the.stroker

TMF Admin

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,348 posts
  • Name: Dan

Posted 24 May 2018 - 08:56 PM

Hi, Thank you.

STILL WAITING !!!
Actions speak louder than words !!!
( and as you have replied in the past to direct emails from me I know your getting them ! )
They have a deadline now, hopefully this will kick them into action

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users