Photo

Group Buy. Alarm, Central Locking, Electric Windows.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
303 replies to this topic

#286 mm man

mm man

Speeding Along Now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 398 posts

Posted 25 May 2018 - 03:01 PM

Hi, Thank you.

I will be able to send confirmation tomorrow of 3 more (refunds / credits) which i believe will see us about finished with this.

Thank you to you all. If anyone requires any information or advice please email [email protected] and Caraline or Rob will be in touch

Here's to the next chapter...

STILL WAITING !!!
Actions speak louder than words !!!
( and as you have replied in the past to direct emails from me I know your getting them ! )
They have a deadline now, hopefully this will kick them into action

You would like to think so ...but no holding my breath ....I have taken a screen shot of the admin (sonikk 4 )post and emailed it direct as I see Rob has not been on here since the 21st May ...still no direct replies ???

#287 A-Series Spares

A-Series Spares

Super Mini Mad

• Noobies
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 695 posts
  • Local Club: DCMOC, Notts about Minis

Posted 25 May 2018 - 03:33 PM

This needs to be dealt with now, if not then i will be removing trader status. 

This has been going on for too long now.

Plenty of time has been given to deal with the fiasco and its still rolling on. We as a forum rely on our traders to be honest and fair as possible. We also hold the right to decline or remove trader status if we feel our members are not being dealt with fairly or that we feel that they are being messed around with.

So this needs to be dealt with completely by the end of this month (MAY 2018) if it has not come to a full conclusion by then then Trader status will be removed.

Sonikk4,

Thank you for your post. I am sorry that there have not been daily updates on this, I have been trying to get people to email directly and have responded and our accounts have refunded each individual that has been in touch.

The original orders have been checked, Many of the customers took up the good will gesture of credit and these have had to be checked against those now coming forward for refunds. We want nothing more than for all of this to be resolved and I am sorry if you feel you need to remove us from the Traders section. We will be sad to go from the traders section of this forum as we enjoy being part of this little friendly community.

It is amazing how differently things come across in words, in a forum as we have met virtually everyone on here and many are in our store, show room or workshop happily engaging with us.

We will keep the TMF+ discount running for now and my apologies again for anyone who has angst against us for the Wiper+ kits not being manufactured. It was a great concept and the ECU boxes them selves are on the shelves collecting dust. We have tried to be straight with people and it was our idea to put a price to them and offer a credit (initially) for the value we put on them. Bearing in mind they have never been in stock, So we put a reasonable RRP on them and then credited this for the TMF members. We have always wanted to be fair with people and I am sorry this has angered so many. To be straight, The security systems have been received by all customers, It was the Free WIPER+ kits that were not.

We are asking customers affected to come direct to us, We do not check the forum everyday (as pointed out earlier, Rob has not been on since he last posted on the 21st) and in those 4 days things have erupted again. 

Please reach out to us directly either via our email, Phone or Live Chat. Your details will be checked by our accounts team (most notably in the office on a Friday) to make sure no credit notes have previously been issued and the refunds for the Free gift will be issued.

As pointed out, We are not bad people and through this whole chapter we have only wanted to give people awesome products at great prices. There are alot of low quality products available and we pride ourselves on stocking only the best and creating amazing new ones. We enjoy being apart of the scene and our busy workshop and showroom show that people love us to. So lets work together and put this chapter behind us. There cannot be many people who are genuinely affected by this now that has not benefited from the refund or credit.

If you are please reach out to us. Then we can start afresh and work with you all again.

#288 mm man

mm man

Speeding Along Now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 398 posts

Posted 25 May 2018 - 03:54 PM

Thank you I have now received my refund 20 mins after sending the post from snoikk 4 direct to A-series

So from my point of view here is the line drawn under this issue
______________________________________________________________________________________________________

New chapter
Thank you

#289 minimaded

minimaded

Mini Mad

• Noobies
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 162 posts
  • Local Club: Lowestoft mini club (LMC)

Posted 25 May 2018 - 04:42 PM

Refund finally received and this will be my last post on this matter. I personally sent several emails to A-series spares asking for updates and after not getting a reply, I posted on this thread as a last resort. Despite the many posts made by A-series spares requesting customers affected to directly contact them, for me, this proved to be ineffective.

I would warn anyone considering A-series spares services to do so with caution as despite their apologies or explanations, in my experience, their customer services and communication is still the worst I have experienced.

As previously mentioned, actions speak louder than words, and A-series spares actions have only further tarnished their reputation. As customers, we handed over our cash to A-series spares in good faith and they have repeatedly let us down. Instead of posting long-winded apologies, this would have been time better spent doing what was promised.

Frankly, the fact that it took the threat of revoking their trader status before this was resolved really says it all.

#290 sonikk4

sonikk4

Twisted Paint Polisher!!!

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,900 posts
  • Name: Neil

Posted 25 May 2018 - 06:38 PM

This is a fiasco that should not have happened. A-Series Spares, you have a duty of care to your customers no matter what offer it may have been.

Communication is paramount in dealing with any issues and prompt answers to any emails sent directly to yourselves and not through TMF.

The fact multiple emails have been sent and not replied to smacks of poor form. I understand small business's do struggle in the current economic climate however it is entirely down to you to ensure all communications are answered in a timely fashion. Even when there are staffing issues the onus is entirely on you to deal with it.

So going on from here i have put it to the team to see where we go with this. We will then make a call as to whether Trader status will be revoked or not.

Our duty of care is to the forum and our members and we will not tolerate mistreatment of members by traders no matter who they are.

#291 ochumi

ochumi

Stage One Kit Fitted

• TMF+ Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 12 June 2018 - 06:20 PM

I wanted to convey to you how I feel because I do not know what to do anymore. On 4th October 2017 i bought A-SD V2.0 Alarm / Immobilizer w / Central Locking Kit + Electric Windows - Classic Mini (Mk3 - onwards) which I had to wait months to receive it, (well, it could improve but acceptable) once received half the package arrives, I do not get electric windows, and in March they tell me that it is because the carrier has lost a package of two, but no problem to send it back to me (cool), they tell me that one week they give me the track number and I've been waiting for 3 months now and I'm with the doors of the mini unmounted and waiting, I do not know if it's very normal or someone has had bad experiences with this store, but I do not know what to do, and who does not believe me I have a copy of emails even by Facebook, what my worst online experience said and with the mini thank you for letting me vent

Edited by ochumi, 12 June 2018 - 11:34 PM.

#292 DeanP

DeanP

Speeding Along Now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 499 posts

Posted 12 June 2018 - 06:36 PM

Oh dear, I was thinking of purchasing a similar kit from them. But I don't seem to read good news about this supplier.  :unsure:

#293 ukcooper

ukcooper

Camshaft & Stage Two Head

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,625 posts

Posted 12 June 2018 - 06:44 PM

on about shipping DO NOT USE UPS FROM OUT THE UK cause if ya do and miss em( two people where in all day no card left or anything ) they ship it off to the sates , and you try getting hold of ups America in the uk ..................

#294 Mervyn

Mervyn

Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 256 posts

Posted 12 June 2018 - 09:18 PM

Cool story ochumi

Find the telephone app on your phone and call this number. 01159 305198

Tell them your story. Just the once will do. Try and breathe in between sentances

See what they say

Merv

#295 ochumi

ochumi

Stage One Kit Fitted

• TMF+ Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 12 June 2018 - 11:37 PM

Cool story ochumi

Find the telephone app on your phone and call this number. 01159 305198

Tell them your story. Just the once will do. Try and breathe in between sentances

See what they say

Merv

thanks for your advise, but im from Spain and my English isnt so good for speaking... but i understand that with the mails  it would be enough...but thanks again

#296 Steve220

Steve220

Up Into Fourth

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,896 posts
  • Local Club: BMC

Posted 13 June 2018 - 07:41 AM

This type of story is getting way too common with a series spares.

#297 pete l

pete l

One Carb Or Two?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,360 posts

Posted 13 June 2018 - 07:54 AM

They post on this forum don't they ? maybe they should put up an answer and try to save their reputation that is going down hill each day.

#298 paulrockliffe

paulrockliffe

Camshaft & Stage Two Head

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,763 posts

Posted 13 June 2018 - 08:05 AM

I ordered the same 18 months ago, ordered in Novemeber as a Christmas present.  Got a load of ******* and eventually got delivery towards the end of January.

For various reasons it wasn't fitted until recently and doesn't work.  

The reason I bought their kit is that their central locking kit looks better than the alternatives, and to be fair, it looks very good.  But I would recommend buying a proper alarm from a proper company as you can easily add the A-series central locking if that's what you want.

#299 screech

screech

Up Into Fourth

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,136 posts
  • Local Club: Bognor rock ya mini & WSMOC

Posted 13 June 2018 - 08:11 PM

It seems a lot of people are having trouble with a series spares.

To be honest though, their electric window kit isn’t anything special. It’s just a universal kit but with a boss to fit the mini.
The way they’ve ‘designed’ the fitting puts the motor under a lot of stress, which you can hear while it’s operating.

I would try to get your money back from that part of the ‘kit’ and spend a little more on a properwindow kit that puts a proper mechanism in the door. (I’ve got these in stock)

Their central locking kit seems like a good idea, although I’ve not trialed it, I’m in the process of designing a similar kit but it will be much more diy friendly with decent instructions and easy to adjust.

Edited by screech, 13 June 2018 - 08:13 PM.

#300 humph

humph

How bad can it Be?

• TMF+ Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,065 posts

Posted 14 June 2018 - 02:12 PM

Just sent another email trying to resolve my refund, responses have dried up.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users