793 replies to this topic

#766 Dale_

Dale_

Super Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 502 posts

Posted 24 July 2015 - 09:12 AM

Hello all is anyone going to mini in the park from here? If so what day/time are you leaving? And are you leaving in a convoy?

#767 Gee69

Gee69

Just On Tickover

• Noobies
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 24 July 2015 - 11:36 AM

Not sure if I'm going yet. I have knee surgery this Monday so my leg might be a bit lame still.

#768 Pingu

Pingu

Speeding Along Now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 497 posts
  • Local Club: SELKent mini club

Posted 24 July 2015 - 08:15 PM

Hello all is anyone going to mini in the park from here? If so what day/time are you leaving? And are you leaving in a convoy?

Hi Dale Yes there are couple of us going, You need to get on fb to go on our page as updated on there more than here.  Are you going? 

#769 Pingu

Pingu

Speeding Along Now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 497 posts

Posted 24 July 2015 - 08:15 PM

Not sure if I'm going yet. I have knee surgery this Monday so my leg might be a bit lame still.

You on fb? if you are add SELKent mini club, 

#770 Dale_

Dale_

Super Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 502 posts

Posted 24 July 2015 - 09:18 PM

Hi Dale Yes there are couple of us going, You need to get on fb to go on our page as updated on there more than here.  Are you going? 

Nah I havnt got Facebook lool. And yeah I'm definatly going and hoping to be taking the classic mini aswel :) I'll definatly be taking the r50 because I want to have a go at run what you brung :)

#771 Dale_

Dale_

Super Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 502 posts

Posted 24 July 2015 - 09:19 PM

You have an auto, you could always drive with your hand ;) haha or there will be room in one of my minis if you still wanted to come?

#772 Gee69

Gee69

Just On Tickover

• Noobies
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 25 July 2015 - 01:50 PM

Bad leg hence driving an auto. I could use a broom or mop like Mr Bean :) Thanks for the invite of a ride but I will let you know nearer the time depending if my leg has dropped off or not!!!

#773 Dale_

Dale_

Super Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 502 posts

Posted 25 July 2015 - 03:44 PM

Bad leg hence driving an auto. I could use a broom or mop like Mr Bean :) Thanks for the invite of a ride but I will let you know nearer the time depending if my leg has dropped off or not!!!

Haha esactly!;) and you welcome mate :)

#774 Pingu

Pingu

Speeding Along Now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 497 posts

Posted 25 July 2015 - 05:36 PM

Well we are camping so going up sat, but i do know others are going up the sun. Let me know when your going and i'll tell you who going when and what time. 

#775 Gee69

Gee69

Just On Tickover

• Noobies
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 29 July 2015 - 01:14 AM

Dale I may take you up on your offer for MITP.

Let me know if still possible and if you're going Saturday or on the Sunday so I can get an advanced ticket and maybe dig out my tent.

Surgery done and I still have my leg but extremely painful. It should be easier for me to walk better by then, if not I'll shall use that broom as a crouch :)

#776 Dale_

Dale_

Super Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 502 posts

Posted 29 July 2015 - 10:53 AM

Let me know if still possible and if you're going Saturday or on the Sunday so I can get an advanced ticket and maybe dig out my tent.

Surgery done and I still have my leg but extremely painful. It should be easier for me to walk better by then, if not I'll shall use that broom as a crouch :)

Lool yeah mate I'll try and sort out today to let you know what's happening, to be honest I'll probably go up there on the satarday to camp :)

#777 Gee69

Gee69

Just On Tickover

• Noobies
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 29 July 2015 - 02:41 PM

Great! Saturday sounds good. They're showing 'The Italian Job' on a big screen.

#778 Pingu

Pingu

Speeding Along Now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 497 posts

Posted 30 July 2015 - 08:25 PM

Hey be sure to camp with us at SELKent mini club, I'll be going up on sat time to be confirmed if you both want to tag with us you can. Also if you get your tickets I will be getting extra club stand tickets pass things, so your more than welcome to be with us on club stand.

#779 Dale_

Dale_

Super Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 502 posts

Posted 15 August 2015 - 08:05 AM

Great! Saturday sounds good. They're showing 'The Italian Job' on a big screen.

Did you still need a lift mate? As I'll be leaving just after 6 :)

#780 Gee69

Gee69

Just On Tickover

• Noobies
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 15 August 2015 - 10:53 AM

Sorry mate I won't be able to make it, gutted. It's my wife's birthday soon so all funds are accountable for.

Have a great time and I'll try to get to the next gig

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users