2 replies to this topic

#1 GeorgeMini

GeorgeMini

Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 172 posts

Posted 19 July 2014 - 12:25 PM

To all of those knowledgeable wiring wizards out there, i am in need of great assistance!! 

I will hold my hand up and admit im a complete novice with wiring... 

I have a zcars loom which is all nicely labelled up, it has a plug saying 'ecu plug in' but where im struggling is that the ecu doesnt have a suitable 'male' plug coming out to slot into the 'ecu plug in' connector on the zcars loom. Once ive got the looms all connected up, i then need to wire up the starter motor which has a suspicious bolt coming out of it which i can only presume is meant for a connection point to be bolted onto. 

I also need to get the battery wired up into the loom. 

Heeelllllp! total novice here so any help would be gratefully received and pictures would be even better.

Even if your not a wiring genius, but you have a hayabusa mini, if you could take some close up pictures of around your engine (starter motor, ecu etc) that would be equally as helpful. 

all the best,

George

#2 Pete649

Pete649

Speeding Along Now

• TMF+ Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 371 posts

Posted 19 July 2014 - 05:54 PM

The std Hayabusa ECU has two sockets for connection, so a std wiring loom should have two (male) plugs to plug into the ECU. Are you saying the ecu connector(s) on your loom is female? You may have to call Z-Cars if they sold you the loom.

#3 GeorgeMini

GeorgeMini

Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 172 posts

Posted 20 July 2014 - 07:05 PM

the ecu is already wired into the engine loom.. but i just have to connect this engine loom to the zcars loom i.e. the rest of the car? 

cheers

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users