#1 lotusk

lotusk

Mini Mad

• Noobies
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 135 posts

Posted 21 October 2014 - 04:18 PM

Hi,

I have lost the storage space for my Mini and so am reluctantly forced to put her up for sale. She is a 1977 1275 GT in Reynard Metallic (or at least, she was - now requires lots of work and putting back together!!)

To start with, I have the V5, chassis plates and some old MOTs in my possession.

Since I bought her, the car has been stripped down to a bare shell, sandblasted and the majority of panels repairs have been carried out. She now needs a few bits of welding finishing off, painting and then start to put her back together.

Bodywork

She has had a complete new front end, inner wing panels, front floors, A post, both sills, and dash rail repairs. All with genuine Heritage panels. The boot has had a previous repair and the car will also need a small patch in either side of the rear quarter panels where they meet the sill. Bonnet and bootlid are fine. Doors are also overall good but the passenger one will need some small patches.

Interior

The car had a modern Mini interior when I bought her so this was removed and sold. The new owner will need to source a replacement, either of the correct year or whatever they'd prefer. I still have the steering wheel, dash and wiring loom and these will be included in the sale.

Engine/Gearbox

Again, the car had a Metro engine and box fitted when I bought her. This was removed and sold. The new owner will need to source a replacement engine/gearbox.

Subframes

Front is in good condition and fitted to the car. This was used to achieve the correct alignment with the replacement front end. Rear subframe is there but a little scabby and will need cleaning up.

Wheels

I sourced a set of five 10" Rostyle wheels and these will be included in the sale.

Glass and exterior trim

All there and ready to go back on the car

I think that covers most things but if I've missed anything obvious just let me know. The car and bits will obviously need collecting on a trailer. I am looking for £1,500.

The car is located just outside Milton Keynes.

Attached File  IMG_3226.jpg   38.28K   87 downloads

Attached File  IMG_3227.jpg   66.32K   65 downloads

Attached File  IMG_3228.jpg   64.39K   55 downloads

Attached File  IMG_3229.jpg   30.68K   56 downloads

Attached File  IMG_3230.jpg   21.8K   37 downloads

Attached File  IMG_3231.jpg   36.03K   48 downloads

Attached File  IMG_3232.jpg   46.54K   38 downloads

Attached File  IMG_3233.jpg   57.22K   18 downloads

Attached File  IMG_3234.jpg   62.49K   21 downloads

#2 tommy boy

tommy boy

Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 197 posts
  • Local Club: Winchester Area Mini Owners

Posted 01 November 2014 - 09:25 AM

Hi

Is this still for sale

#3 lotusk

lotusk

Mini Mad

• Noobies
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 135 posts

Posted 01 November 2014 - 04:10 PM

Yes...

#4 lotusk

lotusk

Mini Mad

• Noobies
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 135 posts

Posted 20 November 2014 - 04:03 PM

Price reduced to £1,000 ono for a quick sale.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users