so back to the dashboard. I got some veneer bits from ebay (about £4) so set about cutting the bad parts out of the dash, and making pieces to fit. I've tried to use the knots and cut aroudn them to hide the join:
Have stuck them down and clamped them together. Hopefully it'll work!
I have also had some more parts back from the powder coating. Annoyingly they powder coated the hinges when I asked them just to blast them, so they are stuck fast! He's said he'll take them back and fix 'em
I set about rebuilding the servo. I didn't buy a replacement kits as that was £60, so hopefully it'll be ok:
And I also finished the welding on the door:
That'll do for today!