James_eaton_thewholething

One Carb Or Two?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,063 posts

Posted 12 December 2018 - 12:58 PM

Is it later yet?

Still waiting

right you two, this is just for you guys. give me strength not been on here in a very long time and now I'm starting to come back everyone's getting all impatient hahahaha.

so as hopefully my car will be making its travels closer to me as it will be moving homes so I can finish it and get it back on the road finally. (mainly wanting to get it on the road now to annoy my misses when she out and I get roped into dropping people off. can't do that when there's only two seats :shifty:.

so I have spent a few hours getting bits done to make the shell mobile. I have fitted the rear wheels back on temporarily. made easier by the fact the rear suspension was already on. it was also the first time I could stand in the car and check that there was no cracking sounds of welds braking by bouncing up and down standing on the rear seat pan. might I say it was very fun hahaha.  

then this happened.

IhUyJox.jpg

after i wheeled it out of the garage which has been nearly 4 years since it went in there. I emptied out the car slightly so I could then put the rear of the cage back in

xfDVgMt.jpg

after this i thought lets just take a few more pics.

JxiryTs.jpg

qDMqSXr.jpg

WawiagT.jpg

DrJOb5n.jpg

that's it for now. going on sunday to start packing up the car some more and will take some more pictures and update as this goes along. then hopefully can get at least a day a week on it to get it kind of finished. once the car is moved into its new home the plan will be to get the shell fully rolling before finishing and paint the doors, bootlid and the bonnet.

Edited by James_eaton_thewholething, 12 December 2018 - 01:05 PM.

#572 GT Jimmy

GT Jimmy

Camshaft & Stage Two Head

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,580 posts
  • Local Club: S.U.N.M.C

Posted 12 December 2018 - 01:22 PM

Good lad

#573 James_eaton_thewholething

James_eaton_thewholething

One Carb Or Two?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,063 posts

Posted 12 December 2018 - 01:44 PM

Good lad

Hope this has made your day now ?. Seeing out of the garage the other day has made me proper itching to finish it. Got a few chips in the paint on the seams and edges that’s are covered by seals. But nothing major. Also got a few points when metal shavings have gin rusty and I need to clean the paint off and touch it up but. They are in side the car so it’s not an issue at all lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users