46 replies to this topic

#46 montyc

montyc

Speeding Along Now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 308 posts

Posted 11 February 2017 - 12:32 PM

Just logged on after a while of being away.

My ofshoot from this crash has been a change of career path, moving from infanteer to air corps. Not all bad really.

Health wise im pretty fine. Still have a bad back and my ribs arent in the right place which means i constantly have to have a physio pull my top ribs down as they pinch the nerves going to my right arm.

I still love minis, i am due to be posted abroad either to cyprus or brunei fairly soon so me and the wife decided that while we are abroad we will save for another mini. I loved my 998, nothing special but i want another mini!

It will be used fairly often but not as a daily driver, not like the one i crashed.

#47 montyc

montyc

Speeding Along Now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 308 posts

Posted 11 February 2017 - 12:34 PM

Just logged on after a while of being away.

My ofshoot from this crash has been a change of career path, moving from infanteer to air corps. Not all bad really.

Health wise im pretty fine. Still have a bad back and my ribs arent in the right place which means i constantly have to have a physio pull my top ribs down as they pinch the nerves going to my right arm.

I still love minis, i am due to be posted abroad either to cyprus or brunei fairly soon so me and the wife decided that while we are abroad we will save for another mini. I loved my 998, nothing special but i want another mini!

It will be used fairly often but not as a daily driver, not like the one i crashed.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users