4 replies to this topic

#1 coleyano

coleyano

Starting My Mini Up

• Noobies
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 June 2015 - 09:53 PM

Hi thought I might aswell put my project that I have been doing for a while now lol its a mini with a cbr1000rr engine in the front pointing the right way so no stupid backwards diff using the standard subframe with a custom cradle welded to it also its front wheel drive using a st diff with a sprocket conversion im running a 50 tooth sprocket on the diff which is maximum and a fifteen on the engine I have managed to squeeze it all under a standard metal front took alot of in and out with engine to get it all to fit only body mod was moving the steering rack bk2 inch and up 1 inch to clear diff sprocket thats what im doing now toying with idea of maybe makiing a bolt in mount that can be removed to put bk to standerd position the idea was build a pocket rocket that I can use until my daugher is 17 then simply drop the subframe and bolt up another one with a little 1380 that she can have some fun in I know theres going to be some haters out there but hay ho each to there own I would like to say a thank you to this site as I have probably read most of the pages on this site a couple times which has helped big time if your thinking about doing a cbr in a mini be prepared to spend as its not a cheap thing to do and theres lots of reasons they dont use these engines but theres no point in building something thats already out there I only no of acouple cbr minis that have the engine in bk not seen one like mine yet not saying somone hasnt done it yet heres a few pics

#2 Helldriver

Helldriver

Mini Mad

• Noobies
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 30 June 2015 - 09:46 AM

pics please

#3 mecanieker

mecanieker

Just On Tickover

• Noobies
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 19 July 2015 - 08:37 AM

Would like to see the pictures !! :gimme: :gimme:

#4 coleyano

coleyano

Starting My Mini Up

• Noobies
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 February 2016 - 11:44 AM

Can't seem to upload up photos

#5 LukeH

LukeH

One Carb Or Two?

• TMF+ Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,004 posts

Posted 20 February 2016 - 06:04 PM

Would like to see pictures too.

Upload photos to photobucket, click on the Share button and copy the IMG link at bottom of list. Paste that link into your post. The pics will show up when you click Post

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users