#1 blitzbodyshop

blitzbodyshop

Learner Driver

• Noobies
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 29 July 2006 - 09:13 PM

Hi there,
We would like to introduce ourselves as new members to the forum.
We have established a new bodyshop in Fareham Hampshire.
Our services include full/partial resprays, accident repair/vandal damage, delocking/handle removal, body kit fitting, spoilers,wheels etc and much more
We aim to provide a quality service and will match or beat ANY quotation.
Feel free to drop us a line for a free estimate
[email protected]

#2 smudger

smudger

Camshaft & Stage Two Head

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,854 posts
  • Local Club: Lots

Posted 30 July 2006 - 08:49 AM

Good luck, hope it goes well!

#3 superted87

superted87

One Carb Or Two?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 754 posts

Posted 03 August 2006 - 03:25 PM

I really think your business will flop guys unless you decide to give navy people like me big big did i mention big? discounts because were just up the road at MWS CollinGRAD

wish you guys good luck as fareham is hard enough to live in during the week let alone all the time. Seriously though good luck and possibly an agreement could be struck as with many locals to have the HMS Collingwood car club have access to special deals etc. We hav a few guys doing full rebuilds and a good body shop is needed localy so talks i am sure will be only a short time away as they need paint and allsorts doing. minis and triumphs are the preferred motors for us navy guys

Good Luck guys

Ted and Rasputin

#4 blitzbodyshop

blitzbodyshop

Learner Driver

• Noobies
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 14 August 2006 - 12:42 PM

[quote name='superted87' date='Aug 3 2006, 03:25 PM' post='331004']
I really think your business will flop guys unless you decide to give navy people like me big big did i mention big? discounts because were just up the road at MWS CollinGRAD

wish you guys good luck as fareham is hard enough to live in during the week let alone all the time. Seriously though good luck and possibly an agreement could be struck as with many locals to have the HMS Collingwood car club have access to special deals etc. We hav a few guys doing full rebuilds and a good body shop is needed localy so talks i am sure will be only a short time away as they need paint and allsorts doing. minis and triumphs are the preferred motors for us navy guys

Good Luck guys

Ted and Rasputin
[/qu
yeah could def offer you a discount
sorry took so long to reply, have had a real prob gettin on the forum.
just finished a ford focus orange mini so will have to post pics on here of some of our work

#5 the_soon_to_be

the_soon_to_be

Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 293 posts

Posted 14 August 2006 - 05:58 PM

awesome, i live just down the road from fareham and my mini needs spraying, what sort of price is it for a respray in a normal factory colour

i know you can only give a very rough price

#6 Sieve

Sieve

Super Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 678 posts
  • Local Club: Eastbourne & District

Posted 17 August 2006 - 08:27 PM

Im going to be doing all the prep work for my mini myself, and i'll be looking for someone to do a proper job spraying it (closer to chrimbo me thinks)
Im not after anything flashy, just red with a anthracite roof, if i get all the rust/holes sorted any idea of a rough price? (i know its hard to guess without seeing it!)

#7 DavesBluey

DavesBluey

Super Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 554 posts
  • Local Club: LSMOC

Posted 18 August 2006 - 07:51 PM

Hi there,
Our services include full/partial resprays, accident repair/vandal damage, delocking/handle removal, body kit fitting, spoilers,wheels etc and much more
[email protected]

Hi, i emailed you a couple of weeks back about doing about 4 mini's. Sorry i haven't got back to you, just getting everyone together with the cash and i'll keep you posted.

#8 blitzbodyshop

blitzbodyshop

Learner Driver

• Noobies
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 20 August 2006 - 07:50 PM

FAO "the soon to be"
hi mate, sorry i havnt replied sooner but for some reason have had problems getting onto the forum. depending on colour currently, damage/repairs needed and colour wanted you would be looking at around 500-700
cheers

Hi there,
[email protected]

Hi, i emailed you a couple of weeks back about doing about 4 mini's. Sorry i haven't got back to you, just getting everyone together with the cash and i'll keep you posted.

hi mate, good to hear from you.cheers for letting me kno

heres a piccie of the latest mini ive done

Attached Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users