204 replies to this topic

#31 bankxi

bankxi

Speeding Along Now

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 403 posts

Posted 05 August 2004 - 10:05 PM

no no no i dont want to be on the stand not yet anyway i was just sayin im goin my mini needs alot of work at the mo sorry

#32 Woody

Woody

Ring Runner 2005

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,763 posts

Posted 08 August 2004 - 09:50 AM

Has anyone sorted camping at this event yet ?
as the north Wales crew would like to camp down with the mini forum and we need to book soon if there are to be places still left .

#33 Brawlyrox

Brawlyrox

Crazy About Mini's

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,066 posts
  • Local Club: Cornish MOC

Posted 08 August 2004 - 11:14 PM

no i aint5 sorted campoin yet? am i riht in saying they camp just over the road?

#34 fireman-sam

fireman-sam

Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 181 posts
  • Local Club: bucks mini club

Posted 10 August 2004 - 05:19 PM

i will be going as silverstone is only 25 mins from me but in the saab turbo as mini is not done yet hope to see you all there i camped over for the fortyth and it was very good but the loos was bad so take lots of loo roll people

#35 Sunshine

Sunshine

Friend of TMF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 785 posts

Posted 10 August 2004 - 06:47 PM

i've done a we search about the camping. Litchlake Farm is right across the road form the main entrance. they have showers and washrooms. the price given on the website is £25 per pitch per night with an extra charge of £15 for extra car or tent.

campsite.... clicky

it is first come basis for camping, but ther are a few members who live quite close who might be able to secure a lrage area for us.

i can phone them to sort out details once i have final numbers on who will be camping. if you haven't already, please add your name to the list.

thanks

#36 tipcat

tipcat

Pancake King

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 991 posts
  • Local Club:

Posted 10 August 2004 - 07:31 PM

I'm committed :cheese: to my club stand for the Sunday, but if ya'll don't mind, I'd like to join the great camp-out!

1) nick
2) cowboy
3) sunshine
4) daveNclaire
5) Alburglar
6) Horse-flamin'nora
7) Freda
8) Charlie Brown
9) Woody ,
10) Iceman,
11) Madman,
12) Paul,
13) tipcat

#37 marksmini

marksmini

Mark - Founder of TMF since 2003 - Onwards

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 29,428 posts
  • Name: Mark
  • Local Club: TMF

Posted 10 August 2004 - 10:21 PM

hay thats great.

sunshine chat to nick and CB about thats going on as im not going to be there so theres not much point me sorting out camping etc... nice work tho, you lot need to sort it out asap tho else you wont get it sported in time,
if you find out numbers of tents etc and if everyone is ok with that camping price im sure they will book us as a club a campng spot.
cant you camp on the show ground?

#38 Brawlyrox

Brawlyrox

Crazy About Mini's

• Members
  • 7,066 posts

Posted 11 August 2004 - 11:52 AM

Terri you might need to give em a ring because they only talk about camping for the GP weekend.....

#39 Sunshine

Sunshine

Friend of TMF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 785 posts

Posted 11 August 2004 - 12:25 PM

Ok Nick, i will ring them very soon or have cowboy do it. so far it looks like we will need 12 camping spots..... well 15 with dave's big tent LOL

#40 Sunshine

Sunshine

Friend of TMF

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 785 posts

Posted 11 August 2004 - 12:29 PM

just phoned them, they are only open for the grand prix events. i will have to call Silverstone themselves to sort out camping. i will also call the campsite listed on the website for MIIP.

#41 cowboy

cowboy

Friend of TMF

• TMF+ Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,799 posts

Posted 11 August 2004 - 12:40 PM

ok made some phone calls and we will be staying at teh witlebury golf and country club its £12.50 per night for a plot, payed in advance, or on the day. the phone no is 01327 858092 wait for options then press 0 or hold, I spoke to a Lady called sharon. there are toilets and showers.
if you phone them they will send you out a form fill it in and send it back, the camp site is 5 - 10 minites away from silverstone.

if those going can PM me there mobile no's in case they get lost, or need to contact me, that would be great.

when you fill out the form put on it your from theminiforum.

see you all there

#42 marksmini's better half

marksmini's better half

Marksminis Wifey

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 11 August 2004 - 02:20 PM

Wow this event sounds like it is going to be great I wish we were going but we are flying to majorca on september the 11th :grin:

#43 cowboy

cowboy

Friend of TMF

• TMF+ Member
  • 2,799 posts

Posted 11 August 2004 - 02:40 PM

bugger majorca, come to the park, you know you want to

#44 Brawlyrox

Brawlyrox

Crazy About Mini's

• Members
  • 7,066 posts

Posted 11 August 2004 - 03:01 PM

Barry have u booked? reason being because we r all gonna want to camp together?!?!

#45 cowboy

cowboy

Friend of TMF

• TMF+ Member
  • 2,799 posts

Posted 11 August 2004 - 05:39 PM

nick the forms are on there way to us, this seems to be the only site we have found the other one only does camping for the grand prix, we will all be able to camp here as one big group, as i said just add your with theminiforum, whoever arrives first will be able to grab the amount of space we need, terri and i will probably go early, we will have kids as mum can't babysit, but they will enjoy themselves :D :D :D

there is plenty of room at the site and if anyone hasn't booked they will be able to pay on the day

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users