Photo

Advise On Filling Logbook But Not Being Another Owner?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 ToM 2012

ToM 2012

Up Into Fourth

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,066 posts

Posted 04 October 2015 - 08:35 PM

Hi I have only ever filled logbooks in the green section to have in my name but I am buying a mini project but I only want bits of it and don't want to put another owner on the logbook do I fill the trade section in to do this the same way you would fill the green section or do you just fill green section in and then wait for it to come back to re sell sounds a stupid question but never filled in trade section etc and don't want to add another owner on the logbook. Cheers Tom

#2 ANON

ANON

More Jammy than a Jammy dodger.

• Traders
  • 2,682 posts
  • Local Club: pony

Posted 04 October 2015 - 09:50 PM

if you're a trader then you can fill the trade section in, you don't send it off though the present owner does.

#3 Ben_O

Ben_O

Mill Road Garage

• Paint Doctor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,781 posts

Posted 04 October 2015 - 10:27 PM

why don't you want to put another owner on the logbook?

#4 ToM 2012

ToM 2012

Up Into Fourth

• Members
  • 4,066 posts

Posted 05 October 2015 - 06:29 AM

Basically it's a stripped project and I need some parts for my next mini so I am going to buy the joblot take what I want and then resell the shell and bits to get my money back within the day of having it I will put it straight up for sale what I dont want. I don't want to wait 2 weeks for logbook to come back and then it's having another owner on the logbook is trade section quicker? Thanks Tom

#5 ToM 2012

ToM 2012

Up Into Fourth

• Members
  • 4,066 posts

Posted 05 October 2015 - 06:47 AM

I have been looking on Google and it seems it's easier to do the green section ile have to wait till it comes back and then sell it on thanks Tom

#6 ToM 2012

ToM 2012

Up Into Fourth

• Members
  • 4,066 posts

Posted 05 October 2015 - 06:31 PM

Just been and looked at it and it needs logbook applying for but doesn't have any number plates can it still be applied for? It has all the body tags stamping. Cheers Tom

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users