Goacher65

Mini Mad

• Just Joined
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 161 posts
  • Local Club: Medway Mini Club

Posted 23 February 2016 - 11:55 AM

Suggest you read this: http://www.theminifo...ners/?p=3358366

Thanks for that. I hadn't searched around, but surprised it wasn't attached to this thread. Glad to hear he's proceeding, look forward to seeing these EcoBoost engines and TFSI kits. Then there'll be Z Cars Mountune Minis, now THAT sounds inviting.

#62 cptkirk

cptkirk

Camshaft & Stage Two Head

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,799 posts
  • Local Club: B.M.C. + Chiminiclub

Posted 24 May 2016 - 09:34 AM

Any news????

#63 beanc*unter

beanc*unter

Learner Driver

• Noobies
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 26 May 2016 - 03:44 PM

Thank you for the prod.

Apologies for the extended radio silence, which I am uncomfortable with too. After all I am a former customer too of both the original ZC and the offshoot ZCPE and nothing would have made my life easier than to park up outside a going concern, switch on a few sockets and assess my purchase. Acquiring the IPR is regrettably a few notches down from that, and one level up from b*gger all…

With literally all the Z Cars DNA scattered to the wind by the cold and brutal process of liquidation, it has been all the more challenging to relaunch something many of us hold dear. Nevertheless I’d like to take this opportunity to thank like-minded customers, such as Gonzalo and Rem who made similar stressed purchases ruled by the heart if nothing else and have assisted with forensics. I have also managed to make contact with a few former Z Cars contacts and welcomed the valuable insight and the sharing of retained knowledge. The company may be gone but the Z Cars community remains strong and that is very reassuring.

There is a more detailed update written which I had hoped to post to coincide with the interim website being switched on. Again there was no website to resuscitate, this has had to be recreated and is reflected in the limited content. I will post the update in the next 48 hours regardless of whether the new site is active.

Moving forwards, if there is anything specific you'd like to know following the update I can be contacted on zcarsb18.com. Please note the [email protected] account is burdened by acting as a forwarding address for all the ZCPE email addresses, including the 100s of daily spam. Alternatively, my mobile is 07967 648749.

Rgds

David

#64 cptkirk

cptkirk

Camshaft & Stage Two Head

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,799 posts
  • Local Club: B.M.C. + Chiminiclub

Posted 26 May 2016 - 03:50 PM

David,

Thanks for the update, I look forward to seeing things back up and running again and wish you all the best for the future....

Andy

#65 MotorinFool

MotorinFool

Stage One Kit Fitted

• Noobies
  • PipPipPip
  • 61 posts
  • Local Club: Puget Sound Minis

Posted 26 May 2016 - 07:28 PM

Thank you David!

#66 paul190181

paul190181

Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 193 posts

Posted 27 May 2016 - 05:22 PM

Thanks for the update hopefully I will be doing business with you soon as I've got a vtec frame but the rest of the parts never came so hopefully be placing a order for the rest of a vtec kit early next year

#67 dondo

dondo

Mini Mad

• Noobies
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 128 posts

Posted 27 May 2016 - 06:57 PM

Great news wishing you all the best, looking forward to an all new Z thing!

#68 quagmire

quagmire

Stage One Kit Fitted

• Noobies
  • PipPipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 27 May 2016 - 07:09 PM

Hi all
I have been quite busy with other things these past few months so now summer is here I decided to make some more progress with my some what neglected mini project ,couldn't belive it when I saw z cars had gone into liquidation. Don,t want to go over all that has been said in previous posts but is it going to be possible for me to get hold of parts to complete my vtec basically all I have at the moment is the road frame no trailing arms brake kit gear kit,nothing the frame is temporarily fitted to my mini. Is z cars up and running again? If so is there a contact number? Or a email address

Thanks Alan

#69 KTM kid

KTM kid

Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 227 posts
  • Local Club: Crews missels

Posted 28 May 2016 - 10:19 PM

good luck my friend

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users