Right, time for an update.
Progress had come to a halt due to some extra unforeseen work required and unfortunately, I was too booked up to get it done.
The past few days have lent some time to get the work done so it could go back together.
Here is a progress shot of the finishing bits going back on
And then once it was back together, it went in for it's MOT yesterday afternoon
Unfortunately it failed on a few silly things.
The brake pedal rubber came off and i didn't notice - fail
The headlamp aim was slightly out - fail
and the washers didn't provide enough fluid - fail
The electrics went a little mad during the test and that turned out to be common earth point E1 which i had previously cleaned and checked and everything was working. It made the front spot lights flash with the hazards and the illumination for the aux gauges to flash in time with the indicator lights.
All easy fixes and now it's passed.
We also set up the castor and tracking at the same time.
I spent the afternoon cleaning and polishing and here is the completed car
Once the cleaning was complete, i took it out for a test drive. All is well with no issues to report
I stopped and took some more photos whilst out and about
Shame the sun disappeared when i took those
So that's it then, all done and being collected tomorrow morning.
Thanks for looking