Photo
- - - - -

Brake Master Cylinder Reservoir? Busa Gear Change Cable?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 pkmeb

pkmeb

Learner Driver

• Noobies
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 13 December 2015 - 07:36 PM

Does any one know where I can get a 3 feed reservoir from, now that the parts supply from Z Cars is no more we need to start a catalogue thread for parts.

I'm mid build and need a few items for my Busa build, things like a gear change, does anyone have one handy that they could measure? Or point me to the original supplier?

#2 bengreen55

bengreen55

Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 150 posts

Posted 13 December 2015 - 07:59 PM

Cable tec supplied the gear cables for zcars I got some for my vtec mini last week you may need to know the sizes you want speak to date at the Notts branch he was more than helpful

#3 pkmeb

pkmeb

Learner Driver

• Noobies
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 14 December 2015 - 12:06 AM

That's very helpful, I will post any info for others...

#4 RED HOT

RED HOT

Fantasy F1 Winner 2011

• Traders
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 354 posts

Posted 14 December 2015 - 04:56 PM

How fancy do you want to go with the 3 feeder:-

http://www.carbuilde...fluid-reservoir

or if you've got a bit more money to burn

http://www.demon-twe...fluid-reservoir

#5 bengreen55

bengreen55

Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 150 posts

Posted 14 December 2015 - 07:13 PM

I am looking for all the part numbers off a zcars brake pipe kit if anyone has them I have a wilwood box and wilwood fronts I want the whole system in braided I have rang the company that made them for zcars and they have 35 pipes zcars use all different sizes so I need part numbers.

#6 RED HOT

RED HOT

Fantasy F1 Winner 2011

• Traders
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 354 posts

Posted 15 December 2015 - 12:52 PM

I am looking for all the part numbers off a zcars brake pipe kit if anyone has them I have a wilwood box and wilwood fronts I want the whole system in braided I have rang the company that made them for zcars and they have 35 pipes zcars use all different sizes so I need part numbers.

I didn't even know they provided full kits! but it'll probably be far easier to just measure your own and at least you'll know they fit; as per your other thread I had one set from them and they were too short anyway. A lot of places have online configurations with bulk head adapters, rubber grommets, fixing options as well as the various male and female end so you can really cater to your needs should you decide to route them differently to how Z-Cars planned with their own.   

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users