2 replies to this topic

#1 Deev

Deev

Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 261 posts

Posted 08 February 2016 - 12:34 PM

I've been quite surprised that I haven't been able to find any recent recommendations for any bodywork repairers in London at all... I'd have thought there'd have been a fair few! Or maybe they're just all rubbish :)

I'm looking for someone I can trust to do some "corrective" work after having a load of work done last year and before, and now finding that bits of it were actually done quite badly and need attention again!

Any recommendations for South/South West London? Maybe even slightly further afield if they're good enough!

#2 Deev

Deev

Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 261 posts

Posted 11 February 2016 - 05:20 PM

Wow - clearly they ARE all rubbish!!

#3 minidizzy

minidizzy

Super Mini Mad

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 613 posts
  • Local Club: LSMOC, Mini Cooper Register

Posted 11 February 2016 - 06:13 PM

I had work done on my MPi in 2008 soon after I bought it. The scuttle was bubbling and there was rust in one door and the bonnet. I took it to the London Mini Centre in Putney who do know all about Minis. I believe they contract out body restoration work to a very reliable company and supply them with Heritage panels. The paintwork was superb and the bubbling has not returned after seven and a half years. They are probably expensive as any central London business would be but definitely not rubbish.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users