#1 RKT SHP

RKT SHP

Learner Driver

• Noobies
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 09 February 2016 - 10:33 PM

Hello all,

The business dash of Colour, has apparently gotten then website back on-line and I have been trying to order a dash board from there for several weeks now and only gotten one message back out of several that I have written them.  I also tried to reach them on the telephone to with no luck.  Has anyone done business with the guys in the future and is this there normal way of conducting business.  I would move on to another company, but I can't seem to find any other dash manufactures that make flat glossy dashes similar to theres.  Here is a link to their Facebook and webpage for reference.

http://www.dashofcolour.co.uk

https://www.facebook...inidashofcolor/

#2 miniacdc

miniacdc

Just On Tickover

• Noobies
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 15 February 2016 - 09:38 PM

Hello don't know if you've sorted your dash yet? I also have been struggling, but bit the bullet and placed an order online tried phoning for 3 days no answer left message, no reply then finally got a replied to a Facebook message saying everything's ok will be in contact soon to discuss order, got an email two days later to confirm details now I'm just waiting, hoping it arrives theirs week fingers crossed!! There not cheap so expecting greatness

#3 RKT SHP

RKT SHP

Learner Driver

• Noobies
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 15 February 2016 - 11:42 PM

Same here, I have great communication with them and then all of a sudden they disappear.  There dash boards look amazing and I am having a hard time finding any company that is up to the task.  Kinda sad to be honest.

#4 miniacdc

miniacdc

Just On Tickover

• Noobies
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 16 February 2016 - 08:03 PM

I'll let you know when/if it turns up Little bit worried if I'm honest

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users