2 replies to this topic

#1 oilman

oilman

Mini Mad

• Traders
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 130 posts

Posted 24 June 2016 - 01:34 PM

Are you working on a classic, vintage or veteran vehicle? Millers Oils Classic are one of the few companies to offer a range of engine oils, transmission oil and fuel treatments developed specifically for classic cars & motorcycles.

Opie Oils are pleased to announce that we are currently offering 15% off ALL Millers Oils Classic. To take advantage of this range encompassing offer, please use the code: CLASSIC

Millersoilsclassic.jpg

To view all Millers Oils Classic Engine Oils please click HERE

In need of some Classic Gear Oil? Follow the link provided to see Millers Oils Classic Gear Oil

To see the full range of Millers Oils Classic Greases please click HERE

In need of some classic Additives? Millers Oils Classic have some popular and well know fuel additives. To see them all please click HERE

That's about all from us for now, if there is anything else you need, simply message on here, give us a call on 01209 202 944 Monday to Friday 8:30-5:30 or drop us an email to [email protected] and we'll be happy to help!

- Oilman

#2 jamesmpi

jamesmpi

Camshaft & Stage Two Head

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,940 posts
  • Local Club: Abingdon Mini Owners Club

Posted 06 July 2016 - 07:03 PM

Is there much difference between the millers classic oil range (20w50) and the millers CTV oil.

I've always used CTV in my mpi because of the added protection that it is supposed to give to the gearbox

http://www.opieoils....engine-oil.aspx

Thanks

#3 oilman

oilman

Mini Mad

• Traders
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 130 posts

Posted 07 July 2016 - 08:22 AM

Hi

The CTV additive package is similar to a motorbike oil, in that there are additives to help protect the gearbox as well as the normal additives in engine oils. Before we started dealing with Millers, I would generally recommend a motorbike oil for Minis to give the best protection.

Cheers

Tim

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users