#1 Kubbar

Kubbar

Stage One Kit Fitted

• Just Joined
  • PipPipPip
  • 82 posts

Posted 09 August 2016 - 07:39 AM

Hello,

I have rover mini MPI 1999. and I have one remote security. I bought another one to be spare and need to know how to program both.

Have anyone an experience in how to program this remote with my car is it need a PC and some application.

As you know some GM cars will be programmed by myself no need for Application.

I want to know how the Remote Transmitter be programmed. I attached the photo of my remote

Thanks,

Attached Files

#2 FlyingScot

FlyingScot

Up Into Fourth

• TMF Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,660 posts
  • Local Club: Mini Cooper Register

Posted 10 August 2016 - 09:34 AM

You don't programme the remote with this system. The remote has a fixed code, you programme the 5AS alarm immobiliser unit to recognise the remotes (you need to have all present at the same time as putting it into programming mode wipes the existing ones).
There are several systems which can do this Testbook, Sykes Pickavant ACR4 (with Rover V4 pod and lead) and the Advanced Diagnostics AD100, Avon Diagnostics 5AS programmer.

FS

#3 Kubbar

Kubbar

Stage One Kit Fitted

• Just Joined
  • PipPipPip
  • 82 posts

Posted 11 August 2016 - 06:44 AM

You don't programme the remote with this system. The remote has a fixed code, you programme the 5AS alarm immobiliser unit to recognise the remotes (you need to have all present at the same time as putting it into programming mode wipes the existing ones).
There are several systems which can do this Testbook, Sykes Pickavant ACR4 (with Rover V4 pod and lead) and the Advanced Diagnostics AD100, Avon Diagnostics 5AS programmer.

FS

Hello,

so then I need to program the 5AS where is located in car is it inside the dashboard?

and need to have a two remotes to be programmed at the same time

I will look for one of the shop in my country who have an experience to do this

Thanks,

#4 Mpi Mark

Mpi Mark

Mini Mad

• Noobies
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 126 posts

Posted 12 August 2016 - 06:08 AM

Hello,

I have rover mini MPI 1999. and I have one remote security. I bought another one to be spare and need to know how to program both.

Have anyone an experience in how to program this remote with my car is it need a PC and some application.

As you know some GM cars will be programmed by myself no need for Application.

I want to know how the Remote Transmitter be programmed. I attached the photo of my remote

Thanks,

#5 Mpi Mark

Mpi Mark

Mini Mad

• Noobies
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 126 posts

Posted 12 August 2016 - 06:12 AM

Have a look at this company listed below they were able to supply me with a replacement key fob and a little device that enabled me to programme the key in. It was a really easy procedure and the chap who owns the company was very helpful.

www.remotekey.co.uk

#6 Kubbar

Kubbar

Stage One Kit Fitted

• Just Joined
  • PipPipPip
  • 82 posts

Posted 15 August 2016 - 09:49 AM

Have a look at this company listed below they were able to supply me with a replacement key fob and a little device that enabled me to programme the key in. It was a really easy procedure and the chap who owns the company was very helpful.

www.remotekey.co.uk

Thanks really very good site and service

but I can not remove the alarm immobiliser ECU because im outside the UK and this is need to give more charge to ship and get back again

I will fin one of our dealer maybe he worked on same remote for any of land rover cars.

Regards,

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users