18 replies to this topic

#16 Jamie's-81-van

Jamie's-81-van

Learner Driver

• Noobies
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 21 October 2016 - 09:23 PM

Loving the original graphics/ paint on the van... Looks like a great little project.... I'll be following this one :thumbsup:

haha some proper naff 80's styling, the bonnet had the same too. ah well at least I cant do any worse!!!! 

#17 'Chop'

'Chop'

They don't call me chopper for nothing!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 543 posts
  • Local Club: 3 Custardeers Mini Club

Posted 22 October 2016 - 07:05 AM

Loving the original graphics/ paint on the van... Looks like a great little project.... I'll be following this one :thumbsup:

haha some proper naff 80's styling, the bonnet had the same too. ah well at least I cant do any worse!!!! 

Ha. Retro 80s is good. Personal choice I guess. Shame more of this sort of stuff hasnt been saved. I'm all for 70s/ 80s Kustom Kool, so for everything 'sanitised' I'll try to revert my stuff back to tasteless customized.......   ;D  :highfive:

Keep those updates coming!!

#18 Jamie's-81-van

Jamie's-81-van

Learner Driver

• Noobies
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 25 October 2016 - 09:10 PM

Well it was a busy week end at work, and I didn't want to rush anything and make mistakes. So I just sat and drank tea in the short quiet spells. Managed a bit of time on it today whilst my daughter was sleeping. New cam followers in and cam back in place. Crank back in and torqued down. Was a nice feeling ripping open some bags of nice new shiny parts.
Need to get myself a bit better work bench, arse end of the transit is ok when it's dry but don't think I'll get much done when it's raining!!

#19 Jamie's-81-van

Jamie's-81-van

Learner Driver

• Noobies
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 25 October 2016 - 09:18 PM

IMG_3537_zps8hhdgkep.jpg

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: van

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users