5 replies to this topic

#1 adamsmith_25

adamsmith_25

Just On Tickover

• Noobies
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 22 October 2016 - 02:01 AM

I need a wiring diagram for the honda race kit. I need a writen down form so I can send it to the shop that is doing my mini build. any help, thank you.

#2 cptkirk

cptkirk

Camshaft & Stage Two Head

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,799 posts
  • Local Club: B.M.C. + Chiminiclub

Posted 25 October 2016 - 08:11 AM

Adam, finding a proper wiring diagram for a Zcars mini is a little like finding a sasquatch.

We've all had to muddle through unfortunately, back when I first got my kit I contacted the people that made the old style fuse/relay board and they basically gave me the F-you we're not going to help and gave me the impression they wished they'd never supplied them to Z's in the first place. All I wanted from them at the time was matching plugs to fit the loom they made, they wouldn't even do that.

Who knows maybe someone has gone to the effort of putting one together now but it's going to be hard to do as you've got to marry the old and new with using original mini parts and a new wiring loom.....if anyone feels like giving back to the Z's community by doing one I am sure it'd be hugely appreciated.

#3 dondo

dondo

Mini Mad

• Noobies
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 128 posts

Posted 26 October 2016 - 01:31 PM

This is the wiring diagram that came with my car, the original builder John was an auto electrician, so me thinks he may know what he was doing!!!!!.

Now the bad part the PDF document is too large @ 3.28MB to post on this forum and I don't know how to reduce it's size or if you can.

The company I asked to scan the poster size diagram have only sent one big file.

That said if any one want's a copy just message me and I will be only to happy to send you a copy to your email account.

Regards

Don

#4 Mallery10

Mallery10

On The Road

• Noobies
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 03 November 2016 - 11:11 PM

Try this guy in Portugal   joaomnm (641 )   eBay item number:

I bought a loom from him off E bay.  He speaks good english and is keen to help.  £160 worth every penny

I'm no electrics expert but its as good as plug and play.

#5 andream88

andream88

Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 169 posts

Posted 06 November 2016 - 09:49 AM

On ebay there's a guy who sells complete wiring looms for our zcars conversions:

http://www.ebay.co.u...em=162238945414

Don, you can use this or any other file hosting website to upload the PDF!

Andrea

#6 beanc*unter

beanc*unter

Learner Driver

• Noobies
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 07 November 2016 - 01:56 PM

Hi,

Conscious of an apparent vacuum where other solutions are being put forward, I wanted to provide an interim update on the loom front as we are developing our own loom. This is a quick overview. Apologies if it is too little too late for some of you, but the company has to come back to full strength in stages.

Regards

David

Attached Files

Edited by beanc*unter, 07 November 2016 - 02:00 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users