Photo

What Motor Industry Jobs Do People Have?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 New game mini

New game mini

Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 294 posts

Posted 09 December 2016 - 03:03 PM

Hi folks, 

Hope this is not too much of a personal question but thought it a good place to ask. 

My reason for asking is that I've worked in field sales and training for nearly 10 years across different business sectors such  as grocery, foodservice and technology for both big multinationals and small start up companies, selling and training their products and gaining them new business across the UK and Europe, and although I love it, I've always fancied doing a similar job but working for a company that is conected to the motor industry in some way whether it be parts, tools, lubes, detailing stuff etc.... just so its more tailored to my interests to be honest!

I'm interested to see what motor industry jobs some of you guys do and maybe who you work for or even any suggestions of good companies I can send my CV to!  :lol:

Thanks!

#2 Alex_B

Alex_B

Doesn't put foot in mouth enough!

• TMF+ Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,573 posts

Posted 09 December 2016 - 03:26 PM

Historic motor racing engineer working on 1950s and 60s jaguars, listers, healeys, etc

A lot of the jobs in the historic world are experience based so depends on what you have for what you can apply for

#3 Cooperman

Cooperman

Uncle Cooperman, Voted Mr TMF 2011

• TMF+ Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,014 posts
  • Local Club: MCR, HAMOC, Chelmsford M.C.

Posted 09 December 2016 - 06:02 PM

Looks like you need to be in car sales.

Do you have any formal engineering qualifications which could get you into design &/or development?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users