Photo
- - - - -

1991 Cooper J540 Gmc - Any Of The 14 Owners Here?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Ajay

Ajay

Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 236 posts
  • Local Club: none

Posted 21 January 2017 - 10:42 AM

Hi all,

I have been off the Mini scene for a fair while now, almost 7 years so I feel a bit weird coming back but i'm not a newbie so i'll reintroduce myself here :)

After failing to complete my BOC mini project 7 years ago, I'm back with another one which is in much better condition than my first mini

Back in 2007, this was mine

image-upload-124-729427.jpg

And the project thread is here http://www.theminifo...rom-green-blue/

It's probibly part of at least 50 minis as it was broken up for parts when the project came to a halt

I've had a go with Triumphs, MG's, VW's and Scimitars in the mean time but I never lost the mini bug

Now, I have this

20170104_141823_1.jpg

It came with nearly full service history but there are gaps during what I assume was a huge rebuild in 2008 so I want to know if any of the previous owners are here and can shed some light on a few mysteries :)

At the moment, the car is MOT'd but it's got issues... like... a huge list of them but I am much better prepared to deal with this one! (Famous last words)

So yeah, anyone here recognise the car? I know its spent most of it's life in London and it's been on the London to Brighton run in the early noughties

Alex

#2 Ajay

Ajay

Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 236 posts
  • Local Club: none

Posted 11 May 2017 - 08:17 AM

anyone?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users