i am at that unfortunate age of 17 with trying to get insurance
luckily its only a 1984 998 with "small" modifications (minispares stage 1 and sportpack wheels and arches)
unfortunately its going through a restoration (i'm impatient and want to get it done as soon as possible) but this is buying me time to get funds for insurance. luckily i was able to speak to footman james at the mini fair this previous Sunday.
- be honest about mods
- don't install a roll cage
- don't do an engine swap
- footman james will insure me after a year with a license
- classic car insurance is significantly cheaper when your my age
- i have to wait a year to be insured by footman james
- limited to 3,000 miles a year
- no "NCB" (no claims bonus)
- still crazy money to insure
- i still need to find insurance between here and now
so my question is, is adrian flux good to insure with for the first car even its not a mini?
(may have to get another car in the mean time of restoration)
secondly is there any other insurance companies you guys can suggest?
thirdly im sure i have forgotten some questions so i will update this page
more over if i have missed anything out let me know