#1 Nickyp12

Nickyp12

Learner Driver

• Noobies
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 22 February 2017 - 06:13 PM

Hi Fellow mini minds,

I was just wondering if anyone has used the company Dash of colour to obtain a new dashboard? Wondering about the quality of their work and if anyone has any suggestions. I'm after a Japanese spec walnut dash with the air con holes.

Thanks,

Nick

#2 popeye_the_mini

popeye_the_mini

Passed Test

• Noobies
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 24 February 2017 - 02:46 AM

i spoke to them at bingley hall, i also have a jap spec mini so dashboards are a pain to get hold of, the quality of the dashes look good but wouldn't know about the fit of them, i was looking at their burr walnut dash and was very impressed even when he said they were hydro dipped not actual walnut, i couldnt tell the difference at all

#3 pinkmini99

pinkmini99

Super Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 563 posts

Posted 24 February 2017 - 04:41 AM

I have fitted one to a mate roadster. The quality is A one, it fits just like a mpi dash. The one thing missing is a felt edge like you get on a mpi dash.

FAF77032-CC95-45B3-9586-2F3B447AE5B8.jpg

DC6D915B-5BF7-44D3-BC68-E5675D045D6D.jpg

#4 Nickyp12

Nickyp12

Learner Driver

• Noobies
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 24 February 2017 - 11:19 PM

Awesome, thanks for the update guys! Yeah they are a right pain to get hold of. Currently looking to see how much it would be to restore the current one but these seem like a great option. I guess I could just re-felt the edge if necessary. I didn't also realise that the door cappings are different as well, only realised after ordering some from Mini spares and finding all the screw holes are in different places, so will have to look in to those too.

Thanks for the info.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users