minimissions

Up Into Fourth

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,427 posts
  • Local Club: M.M.O.C

Posted 16 March 2017 - 05:21 PM

Hi all, with a heavy heart I am selling my mk1 mini

Here is some more information on the 64 mk1 Mini.

I have had the car two years in April I bought it to restore in memory of my grandad who had a mk1 Mini back on the day.
It is believed to have been off the road for around 20 years now the guy I bought It off said he rescued it from a garden where the lad had owned it after his dad, in the 70'80's he did some mods like arches etc and I think that was when it was converted to dry suspension.

It is believed that the car was island blue and that is what I was going to return it to. It is blue on the logbook and island blue can be seen in the boot and interior.

The car is quite complete, all I have done is get the 850 engine running and removed it, with the correct magic wand gear box and lever and I got rid of the home made dash.
It comes with the original red interior the headlining etc, most the bits are there.

It needs a fair amount of restoration including full floors, (I was going to go one bit heritage floor it deserves). Needs front and back end quarter work, doors need skinning etc it's not a weekend job or for the faint hearted but it is an original mk1 shell and worth saving.

Please let me no if you have any further questions, as the car is in storage in sussex (that is where my family are from) and viewing would have to be for a serious buyer.

Photos can be sent if you pm me your email address I can't seem to upload properly on here on my tablet.

Please send me a serious offer if you are interested, i will be around Horsham this weekend for viewing if need be.

Trailer or low loaded needed for collection

£1500.00 Ono this car needs to go soon due to storage issues.

Thanks

3afd62a19b6062df4c3df17ec97728f7_zpsyrw5

Edited by minimissions, 16 March 2017 - 05:22 PM.

#2 rhys-89

rhys-89

Camshaft & Stage Two Head

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,549 posts
  • Local Club: minifreekz

Posted 16 March 2017 - 05:53 PM

Pmd

#3 minimissions

minimissions

Up Into Fourth