No replies to this topic

#1 Yams

Yams

Super Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 644 posts

Posted 20 March 2017 - 12:10 AM

After selling my mini at the end of last summer I've still keep my eye on here frequently. At some point I will buy myself another rusted old mini and dump a load of money into it all over again, for the time being I've still got my volvo 240 tank, but i fancied something a bit faster and luxurious. I bought this in June 2016, and so far I've been so busy throwing money at it picking up the slack from tight-fisted previous owners I hadn't had the chance to even think about posting it on here, but now seems like a good time as mechanically its now sound, and it's time to have some fun with it.

It's an S500 5.5L V8, it's great fun, and insurance isn't too bad considering i'm a youthful 24 years of age. Petrol, tyres and anything else on the other hand is outlandishly expensive, but that just comes with the territory. 

Due to having a mini as a first car, anything i ever own will probably always turn into a 'project' and I'm stuck with the 'not being able to leave anything alone' bug, so I have some plans for this over the summer that I will document on here.

Cheers guys

Yams

17379839_10210762117922563_315718970_o.j

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users