Hi all, I've been meaning to start this thread for about 18 months now. This is very much a slow burner of a project mainly due to the money involved, so updates might be few and far between although Ill aim to put something up here at least monthly. Its going to be a tale of poor decision making, financial misery, gross naivety and very occasionally, a little joy. So buckle up!
It was a blind eBay purchase which I probably paid over the odds for due to a little bidding fever and having narrowly missed out on a couple of Minis in the weeks previous. Once I got the car home the strip down commenced. It came with an A+ Series engine which is obviously incorrect, so that came out with a little help from some work colleagues. Please excuse me for lifting the engine via the water pump, I didn't have access to a lifting beam and I didn't know any better.
Edited by SamG, 13 October 2017 - 05:55 PM.