3 replies to this topic

#1 1984mini25

1984mini25

Crazy About Mini's

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,781 posts

Posted 08 May 2017 - 10:02 PM

Seeing as i can get one made up and posted for a 3rd of the price posted, are the 1.75" (45mm) and 1.25" (32mm) diameters the internal or external ones?

http://www.minispare...assic/LDP2.aspx

#2 megamini_jb

megamini_jb

Crazy About Mini's

• Members
  • 5,491 posts
  • Name: Jamie

Posted 19 November 2017 - 08:53 PM

Did you find this out in the end? Considering getting one made myself as I'd like to fit a sportier exhaust, but would sooner just a back box as the standard system is only a few months old.

Edited by megamini_jb, 19 November 2017 - 08:53 PM.

#3 1984mini25

1984mini25

Crazy About Mini's

• Members
  • 8,781 posts

Posted 19 November 2017 - 10:07 PM

I didn't in the end, as i was going to go down the magic pipe route. But the spare system I have wouldn't fit one and would be too large for a standard 998. You can get sportex rear boxes designed for a standard system, but they are bloody expensive for just a rear box and only come as centre exits.

#4 megamini_jb

megamini_jb

Crazy About Mini's

• Members
  • 5,491 posts
  • Name: Jamie

Posted 20 November 2017 - 08:46 AM

I would have thought internal diameters of the reducer.
Yeah I was originally going to go down the magic pipe route too, but thought this would be cheaper and a bit easier, well and the fact that the standard system is fairly new, so just mate a sportier back box to that lol. I was set on side exit, but the more I look the more I quite like the single centre exits. Oh right I never knew about the Sportex rear boxes designed for the standard pipe! Good to know. I

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users