No replies to this topic

#1 motorsorter

motorsorter

Passed Test

• Noobies
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 20 June 2017 - 08:07 PM

My mini pickup it's had some light restoration to the bodywork over the years ,still has its original front end , subframes are as new, original engine 56,000 miles original floor in loadbay all new cooling system including every hose ,water pump ,heater valve ,thermostat and radiator, new alternator,electronic ignition new coil plugs etc electric fuel pump , new su carb , just serviced with millers oils and new filters ,new oil seals new tyres on refurbished s alloys new steering rack , new mini sports exhaust with oselli intake new sparco seats with harnesses ,all the work carried out was to make it a reliable useable truck I have all the original parts plastic jack bag spare wheel clamp and engine front cover these parts are very hard to get nowadays the original seats would need recovered the pup will have years mot and its free road tax ( agriculture) I'm not interested in swaps or experts offers it's price reflects on its condition and rarity thanks £14,500 I will deliver to any Scottish shipping port only once paid in full no exceptions
Link to Photobucket pictures http://s1356.photobu.../?sort=3&page=1 pickup is located in Scotland uk 🇬🇧 mobile 07961089898

Edited by motorsorter, 20 June 2017 - 08:12 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users