#16 Ethel

Ethel

..is NOT a girl!

• TMF Team
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,409 posts
  • Local Club: none

Posted 20 September 2017 - 11:33 AM

They should really have taken your vid if they were serious about using it. Still useful in case you end up chasing a civil action.

#17 lordyoung1980

lordyoung1980

Stage One Kit Fitted

• Noobies
  • PipPipPip
  • 81 posts

Posted 20 September 2017 - 01:19 PM

Hopefully it won't come to that but it's safely stored away with his note as well.

#18 Udo

Udo

Camshaft & Stage Two Head

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,670 posts

Posted 20 September 2017 - 03:49 PM

When the house next door to me, who I share a drive with which leads to garages in back garden, was up for sale I deliberately had the mini out working on it and starting it up so there was no argument that they didn't know if they bought it. 

#19 Cooperman

Cooperman

Uncle Cooperman, Voted Mr TMF 2011

• TMF+ Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,036 posts
  • Local Club: MCR, HAMOC, Chelmsford M.C.

Posted 20 September 2017 - 03:56 PM

That would not stop some people. Think of the idiots who buy houses next to airports and then moan about aircraft noise.

Edited by Cooperman, 20 September 2017 - 03:56 PM.

#20 1984mini25

1984mini25

Crazy About Mini's

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,781 posts

Posted 20 September 2017 - 05:16 PM

I’ve got one that’s obsessed with dust and paint overspray (even if I’ve painted something with a brush/roller) on his car or anything else he can have a moan about.  And always stats a complaint with he doesn’t want to complain, but…

Like today. I’m pottering around in the garage (my goldfish memory means I can’t find what I’m looking for) and he comes back, gets out of his car and mutters under his breath ‘bloody spray paint’.

As I’m not painting anything and haven’t done so for weeks, and even then that was in the garden, I confronted him and asked ‘what bloody spray paint?’ To which he had no memory of ever muttering anything, the lying bastard.

Thing is when I do paint in the garage with rattle cans, there is Never any over spray on any vehicle parked directly outside the garage. But to him always on his car next to it down both sides, which has always magically ‘dispread’ or ‘washed’ off. But then you only have to shake a rattle can of paint, glue, grease, brake cleaner etc. and it starts him off on one claiming it’s all over his car before you’ve even got the lid off.  

But he gives that much of a **** about his own car, he would quite happily (I've stood and watched him do it on several occasions) park too close to your vehicle and slam his door open/dent yours with no care or thought. And then take great delight in doing so.

As in his words he doesn’t give a ******* about anyone else’s car. But then he’s also that stupid that he quite happily ‘washes’ his car with an old t-shirt and window cleaner on the bodywork, then complains the paintwork looks crap and mush be the grit/dust from working on the mini.

#21 Homersimpson

Homersimpson

One Carb Or Two?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 802 posts

Posted 20 September 2017 - 06:12 PM

I have a lot of trouble with my neighbours, they hammer and bang on the wall at night, sometimes even at 2am.

Its so loud I can hardly hear myself drilling :-)

#22 minifreek1

minifreek1

One Carb Or Two?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,260 posts
  • Local Club: S.U.N.M.O.C

Posted 21 September 2017 - 07:35 AM

Iv got 1 neighbour that reported me to the authorities for working at home on cars/vehicles and being paid for it, until I showed them that I have CCTV installed which keeps video recorded for 3 months. They dropped the case very quickly...

I also have 1 that used to play very loud music at anytime day or night, regardless if her own kids was in bed or not, until she got married.... now we dont hear anything from her....

Also my immediate neighbour constantly smokes weed, I can't have any windows open because of the smell that eminates from him... and he wonders why his kids have breathing difficulties... oh and he can stop anytime he wants too..... apparently...

#23 Archived2

Archived2

One Carb Or Two?

• Archived
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,093 posts

Posted 21 September 2017 - 08:36 AM

Can't stand weed smell. Dirty old crap

#24 One step at a time

One step at a time

Mini Mad

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 282 posts

Posted 29 September 2017 - 05:37 PM

Ive finally gone and upset one of my neighbors with my new 98db generator., and grinder.
They even reported me to the housing for working in the garage. There having a word with me next week, carnt wait.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users