#1 bgunn

bgunn

Starting My Mini Up

• Noobies
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 13 September 2017 - 08:14 PM

I have a '92 998 for sale.

It was originally Storm Grey, but has been resprayed by the previous owner and I quote him: "My wife found a bottle of Campari and she wanted the car painted that colour". It's just got a fresh MOT, and runs pretty well - starts on the button and blasts along happily (as an original 998 can). I bought it as a project, have recommissioned it but sadly I don't have the space to keep it for the long term so it's up for sale now.

I did a little floorpan welding to get it through the MOT - couple of little holes but overall the car is pretty rust free. It's had welding in the past (find me a mini that hasn't!) but it's a tidy car, and perfectly usable day-to-day. I'd attended to some bulkhead rust (surface) in the engine bay from errant brake fluid spills, so that's all clean and tidy. Engine's just had a full service with fresh oil and filters, replacement engine steady bushes and a good set up so it runs smoothly and cleanly. I've just stuck some new front lower arm and tie bar bushes on too. No play in the balljoints or radius arms.

Standard wheels. Standard interior, basically standard everything! A car that's a blank canvas, really.

I've attached one pic - I'll dig out more when there's better weather to take them! The car is located in SE London (Surrey Quays). Come and have a look and a drive!

KW4Vah4u.jpg

£2300 or sensible offers.

Edited by bgunn, 25 September 2017 - 10:13 PM.

#2 bgunn

bgunn

Starting My Mini Up

• Noobies
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 25 September 2017 - 10:14 PM

SOLD

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users