4 replies to this topic

#1 Swift_General

Swift_General

One Carb Or Two?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 870 posts

Posted 31 December 2017 - 04:29 PM

Our new Bunnings store (was Homebase) has expanded its range of Kinchrome tools. Seem to be a big Australian tool company, which is maybe why Bunnings are stocking them. Does anyone have any experience of them? Seem to be set at a premium price point which is reassuring, and appear decent quality, but wondered if anyone on here has any?

#2 timmy850

timmy850

Up Into Fourth

• TMF+ Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,976 posts
  • Local Club: MITG

Posted 03 January 2018 - 04:31 AM

I didn't realise Bunnings had made it to the UK. Do they run a regular sausage sizzle at the front door?

Kinchrome tools are good - not the absolute best you can buy, but a good product for the money. The last Kinchrome set I bought was some ratcheting spanners which come with a lifetime warranty.  

Edited by timmy850, 03 January 2018 - 04:34 AM.

#3 Swift_General

Swift_General

One Carb Or Two?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 870 posts

Posted 03 January 2018 - 09:00 PM

I didn't realise Bunnings had made it to the UK. Do they run a regular sausage sizzle at the front door?  

Strangely yes! The local cubs were outside the entrance selling them under a gazebo in the pouring rain the other day!

Cheers for the reply though. Will give them a try.

#4 Twincam

Twincam

Camshaft & Stage Two Head

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,742 posts
  • Local Club: SMAG

Posted 03 January 2018 - 11:20 PM

Bunnings offer a service for local charities etc to create and sell the sausage sizzle from the front of the store however they can only use one type of sausage/specific buns/sauces (I used to work and at Homebase and converted a few stores)

I haven't used their tools apart from their 3/8 and 1/4 ratchets, and I abuse them like I do with my snap on stuff.

Early days but they can keep up, how long they can go on for is another question but I have no doubts.

I'm unsure how the life time warranty works with this stuff though, do you need to send it back somewhere as I've never had one returned.

#5 timmy850

timmy850

Up Into Fourth

• TMF+ Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,976 posts
  • Local Club: MITG

Posted 03 January 2018 - 11:28 PM

I'm glad they kept the sausage sizzle, it's one of the main reasons to get to Bunnings! 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users