3 replies to this topic

#1 Magnetagz

Magnetagz

Formally know as MagnetizedMINI

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 151 posts

Posted 03 January 2018 - 03:42 PM

Despite having over 150 post as required I am unable to start a sale post for my Mini van.
Anyone or any moderators be able to shine some light on this?

#2 paul748

paul748

Stage One Kit Fitted

• Just Joined
  • PipPipPip
  • 80 posts

Posted 03 January 2018 - 03:49 PM

Hi

A bit odd your status says 138 posts? Why not just pay a fiver and become a TMF+ member. I think it's well worth it even if all you do advertise a car.

I did it a few years ago when I was selling a Mini and I was inundated with enquiries. Sold it within a couple of days for the asking price.

Paul

#3 Magnetagz

Magnetagz

Formally know as MagnetizedMINI

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 151 posts

Posted 03 January 2018 - 04:00 PM

Hi

A bit odd your status says 138 posts? Why not just pay a fiver and become a TMF+ member. I think it's well worth it even if all you do advertise a car.

I did it a few years ago when I was selling a Mini and I was inundated with enquiries. Sold it within a couple of days for the asking price.

Paul

That is odd, just looked it up n it said 154 posts but yeah on the tab on the left 138.  anyways yeah not a bad shout, cheers.

Edited by Magnetagz, 03 January 2018 - 04:00 PM.

#4 Northernpower

Northernpower

Mr. 7-Port

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,409 posts
  • Name: Graham
  • Local Club: Its out there somewhere

Posted 03 January 2018 - 04:20 PM

Despite having over 150 post as required I am unable to start a sale post for my Mini van.
Anyone or any moderators be able to shine some light on this?

As already stated you don't have the required 150 posts. It only costs £5 to become a TMF+ member. This will enable you to post threads on the for sale section, but more importantly, it supports the very forum you want to use to make your sale  :proud:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users